You/Iris West - Stop Me

Summary: You have powers

Prompt by: issleia

Living with Iris and Barry was not an ideal living situation. Both of them were your best friends but you were harboring a major crush on Iris. It was impossible not to have one on her, she was fucking perfect.

Things came crashing down when there was an accident at the lab. You and Barry had been trapped where an explosion from a particle accelerator happened. That day was pretty much a blur. All you remember was waking up in the hospital completely fine and then later finding out that you had superpowers along with Barry.

Barry was quite psyched about his powers. He tried getting you to join him at nights to take down criminals but you refused. Telling him it was dangerous and that Iris wouldn't be too happy if she found out her best friends where risking their lives.

Months later of Barry establishing himself of the Flash, you still had not wanted to use your powers. Iris had learned about Barry's and she wasn't too happy when she found out that she was being kept from a huge secret. It made you want to tell her at that moment but you couldn't bare her getting mad at you.

Since you had kept your secret crush on Iris quiet, no one knew about how you had fallen head over heels in love with you. It's why you were surprised when Eddie came to learn that you liked Iris.

"She's not like you."

He tells you one night, where everyone is celebrating Barry's successful mission.

"Like what?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb. She's not into women like you. Besides, I know she likes me. I'm asking her out at the end of the party."

He just laughed when he noticed you clench your jaw and form your hands into fists. You were this close to punching the lights out of him.

"Try not to make it too obvious. People are going to suspect you have a little girl crush on your friend."

For the first time ever, you used your powers to speed out of there. He was left with his mouth hanging open as he process what had happened. One second, you were in front of him and the next, you were gone. Apparently, Barry wasn't the only one with powers. He smiled when he realized just how fucked you were for keeping your powers from Iris.

You refused to shed any tears. You weren't dating Iris so there was no reason to be upset. To distract you from what was about to happen, you borrow Barry's old suit and decide to help out the police with the crime for the night.

It's close to morning when you come home. Barry's suit was ruined from the various places that the bullets managed to go through it. Most of your body was covered in cuts and bruises that only the darkness could hide. The total darkness in the house lasted all but a few seconds when you arrived. Iris turned on the lamp besides her, ready to yell at you for scaring her like that but all she could do was gasp when she saw the state you were in.

"It is true. Eddie didn't lie."

"Iris I-

"Don't. Let's go patch you up."

She headed upstairs and you just followed her. Not really saying anything as you were unsure of what to say. For almost an hour. Iris stayed quiet as she cleaned and patched you up. It startled you when she decided to speak up again.

"Why did you keep this from me?"

"You were mad at Barry for keeping it from you. I couldn't bare the thought of you getting angry at me."

"You know I wouldn't (y/n). However, I am quite angry about what you did! You put your life at risk."

She hit your arm where she knew that a bruise was forming, making you whimper.

"I didn't know you cared. You were too busy making out with Eddie to even care."

"If you had stayed a little longer. You would have known that I kicked him out and I do care, (y/n). I love you. You know that."

You sighed at her words. Of course, she only loved you as a friend. Iris shook her head and cupped your cheek to make you look at her.

"You know. For such a smart person, you could be quiet dumb."

"What.."

Iris leans in to kiss you. It takes you a second to respond but you eventually do. Wrapping your arms around her neck to keep her close.

"If you ever do something reckless as that, I'm going to throw you into the speed force myself to make you think about the consequences of your actions, you understand."

You gulped at the sudden change of tone.

"Yes, ma'am."

————

Feel free to send me prompts, story ideas or anything you'd like. Only do fxf relationships.

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - Lux

Saskia De Merindol - Night Stands

Cersei Lannister - Runaway

Brienne of Tarth - Protector

Regina Mills - Curse

Sarah Paulson - Death

Addison Montgomery - Pregnant

Sara Lance - Operation

Kara Danvers - Cheater

Claire Holt - ???

Cassandra  Pressman - Savior

Melissa Benoist - Vacation

Sansa and Arya Stark - Goddess of Thunder, Sea and War

Alex Danvers - Lost Home
------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!