You/Cersei Lannister/Daenerys Targaryen - Angel

Summary: You're kidnapped 

Prompt by: DavidDesmares 

Your head was killing you as well as your body. A sharp pain on your side was constant and it made it much more painful to move. Wanting to see why you were hurting and what was happening, you opened your eyes to find yourself chained down with a glowing knife in your abdomen. The knife was all too familiar with you since you knew it was the only thing that could keep you down. It was the same knife that your brother had threatened to use you to take you back home.

"Ah. I see you're finally awake."

"Sansa? What are you doing?"

"Can't you see? I'm getting revenge for my brother and father. Cersei did nothing to stop his execution and Daenerys threw away Jon as if he was some sort of trash. I'm only going to make them hurt as much as they hurt you."

To try to be able to make eye contact with her, you moved to sit up, only to realize that it was far too painful to move.

"Sansa. You can make this right. Let me go and I will make sure they don't come after you."

Being an angel did not allow you to lie but now that your powers were being suppressed, the lies came naturally. There was no guarantee in ever being able to hold back both of your wives. They were overprotective of you despite you being an angel.

"I almost believed you for a second but I can tell you're lying through your teeth. I want them to come here. We're ready for them. We've all had enough of the Targaryen's and Lannisters controlling us. It's time the North takes control."

Being someone that you used to care about, you wanted to tell her that she was never going to be prepared for the retaliation that Cersei and Daenerys will do. But she made her bed when she literally stabbed you and now she was going to lay in it.

X

"Cersei! I can't find her anywhere. She's not in her bedroom nor is she in the gardens."

Cersei gently cupped Daenerys cheeks to make her look up at her. She knew if she didn't help Daenerys calm down, Daenerys will start to overthink things.

"Take a deep breath, my love. We will find her. I've set out our best men and I'm sure they will bring us news about our wife. Come, lets have our dinner. (Y/n) will not be happy if she found out that I let you skip it."

Daenerys sighs and nods. Cersei was right. There was really nothing to do but wait until their men came back with news.

While they were both eating, a man in full armor barged through the door.

"Please forgive me your majesties but we have news about your wife."

"Well what is it? Spit it out?"

"I am afraid that it is not good news. The North have kidnapped her and they are demanding your presence in Winterfell."

"They?"

"Sansa Stark, my lady."

Cersei dismisses everyone, telling the man to gather half of their army to head to the North.

"I knew that we should've kept her imprisoned here but she had (y/n) fooled. I was a fool for letting, (y/n) release her. I'm going to make her regret messing with us."

Daenerys stands to make her way to Cersei, rubbing her back soothingly to help her calm down.

"You know we will do anything for (y/n). She had all of us fooled, Cersei. We had no way of knowing she was going to turn her back on us. Lets plan our attack, we are not going to let her get away with this."

They both make their way to the council room to prepare to attack the North.

X

There's loud screaming and the smell of burnt things when you wake up. The ground shakes and you can tell that Daenerys had arrived with her dragons. Sounds of swords clashing soon follow and the next thing you know, Sansa is removing your chains and forcing you to walk outside with a knife to your throat.

"Stop or I will slit her throat!"

Everything is suddenly so still. Both of Daenerys dragons land, allowing for Cersei and Daenerys to step down.

"Do it and I will make sure Winterfell is no more."

You can feel Sansa shake at the mere threat.

"Sansa, please. Let me go. You've lost so many men and women. Is this really worth it?"

Both of your wives are glaring at Sansa as she thinks about what you said. The next thing you know, you're being pushed to the ground, pushing the knife further inside. The pain is far too greater than anything you've experience, causing you to pass out.

X

You can feel both the intense stares of your wives when you regain consciousness. You slowly opened your eyes and smiled when you saw their worried expressions.

"Did I die and go to heaven? Are you two angels?"

The joke makes them laugh, making them smile. Daenerys and Cersei both take turns to kiss you softly.

"No, darling. You're still the angel here but we're glad that you're feeling better."

"Thank you for saving me."

"You don't have to thank us, (y/n). We made a promise to never let any harm come to you and we intend to keep it. Now rest. You lost quite a lot of blood when you were stabbed."

"Will you be here when I wake up?"

"Always."

"Mmkay. Love you two."

Cersei and Daenerys lay down beside you, wrapping a protective arm around you.

"We love you too."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Maeve Wiley - Bullied

Lena Luthor - The Wedding

Lena Luthor - Annoyance

Jessica Pearson - Assassin

Melissa Benoist/Katie McGrath - Part 3

Katniss Everdeen - Victor

Cheryl Blossom - Unknown

Sansa and Arya Stark - Part 2

Katie McGrath - Part 2

Jane The Virgin

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!