You/Sabrina Spellman - Queen of Hell Part 2

Summary: Your boss finds out

Prompt by: odd_ball14

Your relationship with Sabrina was surprisingly better than what you imagined. There weren't any fights, the two of you would always communicate with the other about issues and you would both make sure to spend a healthy amount with the other. It was perfect despite how strange it was for an angel and the Queen of Hell to be dating. 

Allison, your boss, hated your relationship. She didn't care that it was as perfect as one of those cliche romantic movies. She didn't like the fact that two people from opposing sides were dating. It was wrong and it shouldn't have even started in the first place. If she was going to break up the two of you, she was going to have to get her hands dirty. Otherwise, if she just talked to you about her concerns, you would've just brushed her off. 

X

With a plan in motion, she enlisted the help of several students in the school to actively flirt with you. Sabrina was a highly jealous person and she knew something was going to happen. 

The past couple of days had been strange. You were more than sure that people knew you were dating Sabrina so it was strange to see people actually flirting with you. Actively, touching you and saying some pretty dirty things that the thought of them made you blush. Not wanting to bother Sabrina, you kept it to yourself and hoped they would stop on their own if you ignored them. However, this didn't work as they just upped their flirting. It was strange. Like they didn't really care if you reacted to their advances, simply just doing it for some reason. 

"Aren't you tired of Sabrina? Isn't she boring you to death? Lets skip class and I'll show you some fun."

You sighed and forced yourself to pretend you were looking for something in your locked. You hated confronting people and if you could avoid them, then you were going to do it as long as you could. 

Luckily, Sabrina had been a few feet from you to hear everything you had said. 

"Do you want to repeat for me?"

The guy didn't even bother to turn around and just fled from his spot. He knew that Sabrina was going to hurt him for flirting with you. 

Since she didn't think it was a top priority to deal with him, Sabrina made her way over to you. Wrapping her arms around your waist as she leaned in to kiss you cheek from behind. All you could do was sigh in relief as she held you.

"How long has this been going on?"

"What?"

"The flirting, (y/n). He seemed oddly comfortable to be doing it in the middle of the hallway."

"It's nothing. I have a feeling it's a way for the two of us two break up."

Sabrina frowns and turns you around. 

"What do you mean that it's a way to break the two of us up?"

"I'm saying that I think my boss found out about us and wants us to break up."

"Your boss?"

"The one who sent me to investigate."

"How do you know?"

"Lets just say that she has a way with words. Otherwise, none of the people that had been flirting with me would've had the nerve to actually flirt with me?"

"People have been flirting with you and you're just telling me this now?"

"I didn't want to bother you. It's all good now. We find her and it ends."

"And how do we find her."

"Easy, we call for her."

X

Heading to an empty field, you motioned for Sabrina to stand behind you as you called for Allison. It didn't take long for her to appear standing before you. 

"I'm incredibly disappointed in you, (y/n). Top of the class and yet you decide to pursue a relationship with the enemy."

"Sabrina isn't an enemy. Being here on earth made me realize that it was just heaven making a big deal out of things. No one cares here. The war is stupid."

"(Y/n)!That is disrespectful! Do you see how she's influencing you? You would have never said any of these things to us before."

"I'm doing better than I've ever been. I realized you're just keeping us to fight your stupid war. Well I'm not going to be part of it anymore."

Allison stares at you for a minute without saying anything. 

"Well if you want to be with Sabrina so much then I'm not going to stop you."

She's standing before you one minute and the next, she is gone. All of the sudden, pain surges through your body, making Sabrina run up to you.

"What's happening? What do I do?"

You're in pain for another minute before it suddenly goes all away. You look up with a smile to Sabrina. 

"Looks like I'm a fallen angel now. She's not going to bother us anymore."

"Oh, (y/n). I didn't know you this was going to happen."

You leaned in to kiss her

"I don't care. I'm happier than I ever was back in happen."

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Not accepting any more prompts unless you are okay with waiting around 2 weeks for it

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Harley Quinn - Coworker

Katherine Pierce - 500 years

Lena Luthor/Kara and Alex Danvers - Spiderwoman Part 2

Hope Mikaelson - Forgotten

Hope Mikaelson - Forgotten Part 2

Katniss Everdeen - Victor Part 2

Daenerys Targeryen - Paintings Part 2

Mila Kunis - 17 Again

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!

You/Katie McGrath and others Imagines - Part 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara