You/Hermione Granger - Gryffindor

You sighed in relief when you found the room to be empty

You sighed in relief when you found the room to be empty. You loved your friends but sometimes they could be a little too much when you needed your space. Putting on your headphones, you scrolled through the one song that kept you sane in a place like Hogwarts.

Whenever you felt alone, you would always come to this specific room to listen to the song that your grandfather would always sing to you when your parents would drop you off with them. It stung that they acted like you weren't part of the family but you were grateful that your grandparents took care of you and made sure that you felt loved. You missed them and the only reason why you weren't running out of school was to make them proud of you. Your grandfather had also been part of the Gryffindor house and you wanted to make him proud. Pushing the negative thoughts out of your mind, you began to hum along with the song as you looked at the various pictures in your notebook.

Your grandfather had changed the words to the song but the rhythm had stayed the same.

'Put your head on my shoulders...'

Harry, Hermione, and Ron where making their way back to their dorms when they heard some humming coming from the end of the hall. They would've ignored it but Hermione had become a prefect and she knew that if they didn't want the student, they were going to miss their curfew.

They quietly opened the door, not wanting to disturb you and were in awe of the sounds that were coming from you. As the middle part of the song started, you had begun to sing. They listened to it all, not really wanting to stop you from the song. Much less because they had recognized it as a muggle song. It was unheard of the Malfoy's doing anything with the muggles. They despised them.

"Spying is not polite."

"Luna! You scared us."

The three of them stepped out of the room, closing it behind them while they talked to her.

"Sorry, it wasn't my intention. What were you guys doing?"

"We heard sounds coming from here and wanted to warn that person about curfew. We didn't realize it was (y/n). We'll leave now."

"You do know that she's not like her brother or the rest of her family. Everyone avoids her because they're scared she'll be like Draco but she's not."

The three of them immediately felt bad. They hadn't been one of those people that practically hated the other girl but they also weren't very welcoming. Hermione wanted to change that.

"We just didn't want to disturb her."

Luna nods, not really believing them.

"Excuse me then. I'll like to tell her about curfew."

"Wait, let me tell her!"

Hermione practically begs to Luna.

"But just a second ago, you didn't want to bother her."

"Please. I'm not going to be mean or anything."

Luna is reluctant to leave her alone with you but eventually nods. She was aware of Hermoine's secret crush on you.

"Alright then. I'll be on my way."

Hermione silently mouths her a 'thanks' and watches her walk off.

"Do you want us to come with you?"

Ron asks her.

"No. I'll be fine. Like Luna said, she's not like her brother and I believe her. You guys can go back to your rooms. Don't bother waiting for me."

They bid her goodnight and head back to their dorms.

Hermione takes a deep breath and walks in. Finding that you were already putting your things away.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I'll be on my way already."

You rush out when you see Hermione. It hadn't been your intention to lose track of time but it happened when you got lost in your memories.

"It's fine. No one will tell us anything if they see you walking back with me."

"You want me to walk with you?"

Everyone avoided you like the plague, this was new.

"If you're okay with that, you don't have to."

"I'd like to."

You tell her quickly. She smiles and waits for you to pack your things before the two of you start heading back to the dorms. It's quiet for the most part, the only thing that can be heard is the sound of your shoes hitting the floor.

"Listen, I wanted to apologize for my behavior. I don't know why I let the others opinion influence mine. I'm quite embarrassed about it."

Hermione had stopped in front of the painting, not really moving to go in.

"It's alright. I get that the Malfoy's aren't really liked. Especially with how my brother treats you and yours friends."

"You don't have to apologize for his behavior towards us."

The two of you stay quiet, unsure of really what to say.

"I'd love to be your friend.." maybe more, she thinks. "Harry, Ron and I will be studying for the our tests. We'll love it if you join us."

"I would really like that."

Hermione gives you a wide smile, almost pulling you into a hug but then stops herself. The two of you weren't that close yet. You had to admit that you were a little disappointed that she didn't hug you but you didn't say anything. This was certainly a step in the right direction.

"Great! We'll meet at the library at 2, tomorrow."

She says the password and the two of you walk in.

"Goodnight, (y/n)."

"Night Hermione"

You couldn't wait until tomorrow. As you climb into bed, you pulled out your notebook that allowed for you to communicate with Luna, Neville and Ginny.

"You guys will never know who I talked to today..."

You write in the notebook, letting the others see. Luna just smiles, she could already picture how happy you were about getting to finally talk to Hermione.

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Caity Lotz - ??

Margot Robbie - ??

Saskia de Merindol - Dancing

Lena Luthor - Rivals

Katie McGrath - Social Media

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - Bakery

Saskia Merindol - Part 2

Emilia Clarke - Part 2

Brittany Snow - Attack

Hailee Steinfield - Live

Emilia Clarke - Gamer

Nyssa Al Ghul - ??

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!