You/Maeve Wiley - Bullied

Summary: She saves you

Prompt by: shookydough 

You hated every minute that you spent it in school. They pushed you against lockers, knocked down your things and would often times hide your clothes from you. For what? You had no idea. The only thing you could think of was how you might've started the school year late. There was literally no other reason as you always kept to yourself. What was even worse was that you couldn't defend yourself. Being an angel didn't allow you to have any violent thoughts. As much as you tried being angry you couldn't.

The only good thing that had come out of coming to this school was meeting Maeve. You hated to admit it but you might've had a little crush on her. There was no way you could ever get someone as Maeve but it was nice to daydream about imaginary dates that you would have with her. 

You didn't know that Maeve had the same thoughts about you. She had liked you since she had first seen you but she didn't want to mess with you. You didn't seem like that type to be around bad influence and so she wasn't going to ruin that for you. However, she did keep a close eye on you. It was quite strange to see you not even bother to defend yourself. All you ever did was resume as if everything was normal. It made her blood boil to see them hurt you like that. 

When she turned the corner to see them shoving you against the lockers several times, she knew that she had to step in. Maeve began to make her way over to you but was stopped by both Otis and Eric. 

"What are you doing? Do you want to get killed?"

"No but I am going to kill them."

"Maeve, no. It's not worth it. You've done crazy shit but taking on 3 guys is not a good idea."

"So then help me."

"Us? No way. We're going to get our asses beat and for what? That weird girl that refuses to talk to anyone?"

She pushes both of their hands off, not liking how they were talking about you.

"Fine. I don't need your help." Maeve marches over to the three guys, hitting one of them with her book. "Leave her alone."

The jock and his friends turn around, wondering who was brave enough to hit them. 

"Aww. You're here to protect your girlfriend? Figures both of you dykes will end up together."

Maeve practically growls at them as he knees one at his crotch and hits the other two with her book. They both attempt to hit her back but are stopped by a teacher calling out their names. 

"Hey, are you okay?"

You ask when they finally leave.

"Me? I should be asking you that question. I wasn't getting pushed against the lockers over and over again."

Shrugging your shoulders, you bend down to pick up your stuff. 

"I'm used to it. Doesn't even hurt. Thank you for coming to save me. You didn't really have to."

"It was about time someone thought them a lesson."

The bell rings signaling the start of class. 

"Shit. I don't think we're going to make it to class. Do you just want to get out of here?"

It was practically impossible for you to disobey any rules. It was in your nature to be good but Maeve changed things. You found yourself actually wanting to break them. 

"Yeah. Lets go."

Maeve for some reason takes your hand but you don't move to let it go. It gave you those butterflies in your stomach. 

X

"So what's your deal?"

She lets out a puff of smoke before turning to face you. Maeve had asked if you had wanted to smoke one as well but you declined. Your limit for breaking the rules had been crossed. 

"What do you mean?"

"Well you show out of nowhere and you don't get along with anyone. Practically pushing them away if they try to get close to you."

You couldn't tell a lie so if someone asked you what you were, your brain would automatically switch it to something else. So like always, you answered truthfully, wondering what your brain would come up with this time. 

"Oh, I'm an angel."

Maeve actually drops her cigarette at your response. All you can do is stare at her when you realize that you had actually said it.

"An angel?"

You slowly nod. Unsure of what she was thinking. 

Giving you one of her signature smirks, Maeve leaned in closer to you.

"So if I were to kiss you would that mean that I can say I've literally kissed an angel?"

"Y...you want to kiss me?"

"I really do. Can I?"

You really can't respond so you quickly nod. Not wanting for Maeve to change her mind. She cups your cheek and crashes both of your lips together. When she pulls back, you're in a daze. 

"I can't believe I just kissed an angel."

"I can't believe I just kissed you."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Lena Luthor - The Wedding

Lena Luthor - Annoyance

Jessica Pearson - Assassin

Melissa Benoist/Katie McGrath - Part 3

Katniss Everdeen - Victor

Cheryl Blossom - Unknown

Sansa and Arya Stark - Part 2

Katie McGrath - Part 2

Jane The Virgin

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!