You/Hope Mikaelson/Penelope Park - Trapped

You've been in this school for almost a week already and you had already made quick friends with Hope and Penelope

You've been in this school for almost a week already and you had already made quick friends with Hope and Penelope. They were honestly a huge help to you to have an easy transition to the supernatural school from your regular one. It was still quite unusual to suddenly be surrounded by other people that had similar powers to yours.

The three of you had gotten much closer after a series of events that required one of you to use your powers to save the others. After each save, it was always awkward between the three of you because feelings would be said but none of you ever sat down and talked about what occurred.

"Go! I got this!"

"We're not going to leave you alone, (y/n)!"

You turned around to look at them, seeing that they were determined to stay put and use any power necessary to take down the latest monster.

"It's not safe! You guys could get hurt."

Hope and Penelope rolled their eyes at you. It was always the same thing with you as of late. The three of you would find yourselves going against a monster and then you would try to sacrifice yourself to save them when in the end it always took the power of the three of you to take them down. They rushed down the stairs to take your hand and began to chant a fire spell to burn the monster to ashes.

"What were you saying."

You give them a smile as you hug them.

"I just didn't want you guys to get hurt."

The three of you headed outside, exhausted and ready to go to bed. Neither of you realized that Lizzie and MG had been watching the entire fight since the beginning. They had rushed over when they heard screaming and they would have helped but the two fo them knew that the three of you could easily overpower the monster.

"Did you see what I saw?"

"That the three of them are completely clueless idiots."

"Yep. I don't understand how they honestly think that best friends act like that."

"Well who knows but there's nothing we can really do about it."

"Or is there...."

X

"(y/n)! Wake up! I heard screaming from the gym and I think Hope and Penelope are in there!"

You woke up, alarmed as Lizzie barged into your room. You were still half asleep but you let Lizzie drag you.

"What happened? Are they okay?"

"I don't know. We have to go help them!"

The two of you arrive to the gym, walking in to find that it was dark.

"Lizzie, are you sure.... and she's gone."

The light turns on and you spot Lizzie and Penelope passed out in the middle.

"Guys! Wake up!"

You gently shake them awake. Hope and Penelope groan loudly as they wake up with their necks hurting.

"W...what happened?"

"I don't know. Lizzie woke me up saying that the two of you were screaming and then she just disappeared when we arrived."

"That's weird. Lets go try to find her then."

The three of you walk to the nearest door, finding that it was locked.

"That's weird."

You try an unlocking spell but it doesn't work.

"Try the other doors, Hope."

Hope takes one door and Penelope takes another but they get the same results.

"I'm glad everyone is awake! I'm not letting the three of you out until you guys tell each other how you really feel about the other. I don't care if it takes all night."

"Lizzie! What the hell! Get us out of here!"

"Can't hear you!"

X

2 hours had passed by and Lizzie still hadn't opened the door. The three of you were exhausted and as much as you all wanted to go to sleep, it was impossible with the hard floor and chairs.

"I don't think she's playing, (y/n)."

You let out a sigh. Of course, Lizzie would be the one to force you to reveal your feelings. You were so getting her back for this.

"Fine, if she wants a confession. She'll get a confession."

Lizzie smiles as she hears you. It was about damn time, she was falling asleep already.

"The truth is that I've liked the two of you since the beginning of the school. It was easy to hide my feelings back then since we didn't spend so much time together but now that we practically spend the entire day with the other, it's hard to do. Especially when we always find ourselves in trouble with a monster."

"Well since we're confessing, might as well say that I've felt the same. I've been in love with Hope a little longer but I love the two of you the same. It's kind of hard not to. The two of you grew on me."

Hope rolls her eyes at Penelope's confession.

"And to think that I thought you were going to be a little romantic with your reveal. I'm not going to hide then. It's also true for me that I've fallen in love with the two of you. Honestly, for the love of god, I don't know when these feelings started but they've been there for so long."

"FINALLY! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT TOOK ME HAVING TO LOCK YOU IN TO TELL EACH OTHER HOW YOU FEEL. NOW KISS SO I CAN UNLOCK THE DOORS AND WE CAN GO TO SLEEP."

The three of you look a little flustered at the thought of kissing each other. Penelope being the braver one out of the three of you, she pulls you in first and then Hope. You follow kissing Penelope and then hope. Hope is the last one to kiss you and then Penelope.

"This doesn't mean anything, Lizzie. As soon as we get out of here, we're going to beat your ass!"

Penelope yells to the ceiling.

"It's okay, I love you too!"

The locks are finally unlocked and the three of you head out. All of you are too exhausted to walk to the two other dorms so they crash in your bedroom.