You/Nyssa Al Ghul - Revenge Part 2

AN: I suck at writing creative first dates since I think I've used practically everything in my imagines

AN: I suck at writing creative first dates since I think I've used practically everything in my imagines. Sorry about it being so bad

Going on a date with you, Nyssa would've expected for it to be much more different than what you had decided to do for a date.

"You don't like it here?"

Nyssa gives you a smile and shakes her head while taking the menu.

"I love it. The place has its charm. I just thought that we would be doing something more to do with action. Like a shooting range or something like that."

"A shooting range? I'm a little worried about what kind of date you'll be taking me next time."

"Next time. We should finish this one and see if we should really be thinking about continuing this."

You look up from the menu, not believing what you were hearing. Only to realize that Nyssa was just messing with you.

"You're an ass. You know that, right?"

She motions for the waiter to come over to order a bottle for the two of you.

"Oh please. I happen to know that you really like this ass. And I mean this both literally and figuratively."

"Nyssa!"

You chastised Nyssa while using the menu to cover your blush as the waiter came over. The entire time, you kept glaring at her as the waiter took both of your orders.

"I'm beginning to rethink that taking you out on a date was a bad idea."

"No you don't. This is who you developed a crush on."

"So I've been told that I have terrible taste."

"Now who's the ass."

X

The two of you were laughing while holding hands, walking down the street to the car.

"I'm genuinely surprised that you were an actual gentlewoman throughout the date."

You tell Nyssa as you stopped near an ice cream truck to buy something to make the night last a little longer. Neither you or Nyssa wanted to end the date.

"I've always been a gentlewoman. You really shouldn't be surprised."

The two of you continue walking through the park as you both ate your ice creams. Both of you were eating them quite slowly that the ice cream was beginning to melt.

"I have to confess that I really don't wan this night to end. I really like spending time with you."

"What a coincidence really because I happen to really like spending time with you too, (y/n)."

The two of you laugh while making your way to the trash can near the car.

"How about we throw this melted ice cream and we head back home to spend the rest of the night together. I mean we do live together."

The cones are tossed and then the two of you make your way back to the car to head back home.

"I just want to tell you that I don't go past first base on the first date, Nyssa."

She just smirks and shakes her head.

"Like you said, I'm a gentlewoman. I didn't even think about kissing you until the 3rd date."

Your jaw falls open at the thought of waiting that long to kiss her. When you hear her laugh, you can't help but pout at her after crossing your arms.

"If that's how it's going to be then I'm going to make you wait until the 3rd date to kiss you."

"(y/n), you can't be serious. The 3rd date?!"

"Yep! Now lets go home, I want to watch a movie with you."

Nyssa groaned loudly at the thought of watching a movie with you. Not because she didn't want to but because you had a habit of cuddling really close and being touchy. She really regretted ever bringing up the 3rd date thing and now she was going to suffer for it.

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Villanelle - Crazy Part 2

Prudence Blackwood - Bully

Daenerys Targaryen - Vampire Part 2

Hela/Sif - Superwoman - Part 2

Addison Rae - Collab

Katie McGrath - Mrs. All American

Maleficent - Two Worlds Collide Part 2

Maleficent - Fear

Addison Rae - Prank

Natasha Romanoff - Warning

Kara Danvers - Another World Part 2

Jennifer Jareau - Family Troubles

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!