You/Lena Luthor - Annoyance Part 2

Summary: Clark helps you out

Requested by: Ladyqueenxoxo, a_lone_soul

Kara was a literal puppy. She never got mad. As she always looked at the positive of things but when she found about what James had done, it took a team effort to calm her down.

"I'm going to throw him into the sun, Lena! How dare he do that to you? He knew you were married and even if you weren't that didn't give him the right to just kiss you like that."

Lena just shrugs and takes a large sip of her glass while moving to cuddle with you, wanting to just be close to you.

"It was my fault, Kara. I led him on. I let him think that maybe there could be something more between us and I never told him anything."

"Lena! How can you say that?! It wasn't your fault. You agree with me, right Kara?"

"Rao, yes! James is the one to blame here."

Having enough of talking about him, Lena stands up and makes her way to the bedroom.

"I'm tired. If you'll excuse me."

"Wait, Lena."

"I'm just tired (y/n). I'm okay."

She gives you a small smile and leans down to kiss you before saying goodnight to everyone. Everyone stays quiet as you watch her head to bed. Once, Lena closes the door, the talking resumes.

"I will throw him into the sun, (y/n). I'm so angry about what he did. I can't believe he really thought it was okay to kiss Lena like that."

Kara started pacing up and down the living room and all you could do was just quietly watch her as you thought about what you could do to James.

"So I know that Lena doesn't want us to do anything to James but what if Superman somehow found out about what his best friend?"

You looked at her curiously. Clark had never been a big fan of Lena so you were unsure of whether he would actually do something.

"Clark might be friends with James but he really hates it when men take advantage of women. You would not believe the stories he has about what some men like to try with Lois when she's looking for sources. He knows Lois can handle herself but just to make sure that it doesn't happen again, Superman pays them a visit."

"That could work. The sooner you tell him, the better. Lena's stopped going to work just because she doesn't want to deal with James and it's pissing me off that he goes to work like he didn't just take advantage of Lena."

"I'll tell him as soon as I can."

"Thank you, Kara."

"Don't even mention it. Literally, Lena would be so pissed with us if she finds out that we told Clark."

X

The next morning, Lena had woken up to a call from James' secretary that he hadn't showed up at his usual time. She waited until you woke up ask you about it.

"So, I got a call from Eve, telling me that James hadn't showed up to work. Did you perhaps have anything to do with it?"

"What? No, I've been here all night."

She raises her eyebrow at you in question but doesn't question you further as she knew you weren't lying. Something was definitely up.

"Riiiight. Well that means I'm going to come with you to Catco to take care of things until he comes back."

You nod happily and began to get ready. The entire morning, Lena is looking at you suspiciously, hoping that you would crack and tell her what was up.