You/Amelia Shepherd - Late Night Visit

Summary: You visit her office

Requested by: FiooBlossom 

"Is Dr. Shepherd busy?"

"I'm sorry but who is asking?"

"No one in particular. I've just been wanting to get a second opinion with her and would like to come in when she's not busy."

The secretary found it a little suspicious to hear someone ask for Dr. Shepherd. Especially because it was so late in the night. 

"Right. Well she's currently on a break. I can give her a message and she'll get in contact with you to set up an appointment."

Perfect. You could finally come into her office without ruining her schedule. 

"Oh no. That's quite alright. I'll just call another time. Thank you so much."

You quickly hung up and changed into something public appropriate to head out and meet Amelia. She had been having a rather busy week and neither of you had been able to be at the house at the same time. You missed her and from the countless of texts she would send you, you knew that she missed you as well. 

To have an excuse to visit her, you stopped by to get her favorite food. You knew she wouldn't say anything but on the chance that her supervisor was around, you'd rather not risk it. She loves her job and you didn't want to be the reason why she ended up getting fired for PDA.

The traffic wasn't too bad so you arrived almost half an hour after calling the secretary. It had been a while since you've been in the hospital so it had taken you a while to remember what floor her office was. Trying not to ruin the surprise, you asked one of the doctors that had left the elevator since you couldn't remember. You thanked him and clicked the button for her floor. 

Her back was currently facing the door so she still hadn't noticed you had arrived. Not wanting to just barge inside, you gently knocked on the door. The bright smile she gave you when she noticed it was you made the surprise worth it. 

"What are you doing here? I thought you would still be at work."

She stood up and made her way over to kiss you. Amelia eventually pulled back when the two of you needed air. It had been a while since the two of you had a proper kiss. The only time the two of you would see each other was in the morning when you were leaving work and she was barely coming home. The new schedule was only temporary so you didn't mind it too much at the moment. 

"I missed you too much and couldn't really fall asleep."

Taking your hand, she led you to the couch in her office where you plopped down on her lap. You were feeling particularly clingy as you really missed her. Holding her pillow while you slept was not the same thing. 

"Well it just so happens that today was my last night shift. I actually finished an hour ago. I was just finishing some paperwork before heading home."

"You're not messing with me, are you? Because my heart wouldn't be able to take a joke like that."

She kissed your cheek and shook her head.

"I would never make a joke like that. Let me just finish up here and we can head home. We can eat this tomorrow."

"Well what are you waiting for? Chop chop."

"Yes, dear."

X

The two of you arrived back home a while later. Both of you changed into your pajamas and laid down on your respective sides of the bed. Amelia wrapped her arms around your waist and pulled you close so she was spooning you. All was right in the world again. 

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Kara Danvers

Lena Luthor

Stephanie March

Rosa Diaz

Alex Danvers - Part 2

Kara/Sam/Lena/Caitlin/Alex

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!