You/Cheryl Blossom - Unknown

Summary: You're bored

Prompt by: honeycupids

Hell was getting boring. The same thing would always happen over and over again. You could only take so much. So you decided to use the door that led to the world. You had completely forgotten about it as you thought it would even be a waste to travel to Earth since the humans that lived in hell were some of the most despicable creatures you had ever seen. You thought al humans were bad and therefore you had no reason to travel to Earth. Seeing that you needed something new in your life, you headed out. Only to arrive right smack in the middle of a town called Riverdale. 

Thanks, to your immortality, you didn't look a day over 17. So in order to blend in, you took a couple of days to see what other 17 year old people would do. 

They all seemed to go to this thing called 'school' so in spirit of blending in, you enrolled. People gave your suspicious looks. Always whispering things whenever you walked by but that didn't deter you. You knew these humans were curious about who you were and where you had come from. Especially considering, you wore clothes much more different than them as well as talked with an accent they had never heard of before. 

Cheryl is intrigued by you. You had all the qualities she wanted in whoever you dated and that was a miracle. She wanted to know where you had come from and enlisted the help of Betty and her friends. 

While Betty did all the investigating, Cheryl decided to befriend you. Wanting to gain your trust to possibly learn more about you and most importantly to try to go out on a date with you. 

X

While you were minding your own business with your new friends, lots of things began to occur. People were randomly getting attacked in the streets and no one could ever know who was behind the attacks. It's not until they attack Betty and Cheryl that you realize what's going on. The literal gates of hell had been opened and demons were escaping. 

Cheryl knew these attacks had to do with you. She knew that you weren't doing them or even ordering people to do so but it wasn't a completely coincidence that it just started to happen the  day after you had arrived. 

"Alright, either you tell us what's going on or we get to the bottom of this."

Cheryl demands as she pushes past you once you opened the door.

"Well hello to you too, Cheryl. I'm fine this evening. What about you?"

"Cut it out, (y/n). I know you're playing dumb. I want to know why me and Betty got attacked. Why the only people that keep getting attacked are students? How it's always other kids that spoke to you?"

You sigh and run your hand through you hair. You didn't wan to tell her like this but you had no choice. Cheryl had somehow pieced it together.

"How did you know?"

"I'll tell you when you tell me why we're being attacked."

You motioned for her to take a seat as you stood in the front of your living room.

"The truth is that I'm the queen of hell and those that are attacking the other kids are demons that are pissed about me leaving hell."

Cheryl glares at you, not finding it funny that you had come up with this elaborate lie.

"You really think that I'm going to believe that you're the de..."

You let your wings extended, wanting to show Cheryl that you weren't lying."

"You weren't kidding."

"I could never lie to you Cheryl."

Your wings retract and you toss the remains of your shirt to the ground. 

"So to avoid you and anyone getting hurt, I'm going back to hell. I can't sit back and let other people get hurt."

"You're leaving!"

"I don't want to but I have to Cheryl. It's to protect you and Betty and the others."

Cheryl shakes her head. Repeating 'no' over and over again.

"You can't leave, (y/n)."

"There's nothing for me here. If I still, you'll just get hurt. You won't even remember me in a week."

You said with a smile. It hurt to even say it but it was what you thought. Cheryl had other people to care about. People that didn't lie to her. 

"You seriously think that I'm going to forget about you?"

She hits your shoulder hard, had you been a regular human, you would be crying out in pain. 

"For being the devil, you can be quite stupid."

"Excuse me?!"

She rolls her eyes before gripping your tie and pulling you in for a kiss. 

"You're not leaving me. We haven't even gone out on a date."

"A da..date? You want to go out on a date with me?"

Cheryl can't help but smile at you. It was cute to see you act like this. 

"Yes, I want to go out on a date with you. I just kissed you not even a minute ago. Did you think that was a friend kiss."

"I uh no."

"Then?"

"I don't know but that doesn't matter. I can't stay here, Cheryl. I need to go back to hell, go back to ruling my kingdom."

With her hand still holding on to your tie, she pulled you in closer to her. Almost enough that if you leaned in just a tiny bit more, you could kiss her. 

"I don't remember asking. I'm telling you that you go and fix that demon stuff and you come back to me. You might be the devil but I can be 10x worse than you."

You gulped loudly. Somehow, you knew that she wasn't bluffing. 

"Yes ma'am."

Cheryl does a complete 180 as she smiles again. 

"Good. Better hurry. I don't like being made to wait."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Sansa and Arya Stark - Part 2

Katie McGrath - Part 2

Jane The Virgin

Lena Luthor - Turned

Jean Grey - ???

Sansa Stark - ???

Kara Danvers - Red Kryptonite 3A

Lena Luthor - Red Kryptonite 3B

Maeve Wiley - Drunk

Maeve Wiley - High

Maeve Wiley - Pain

Aimee Gibbs - Skipping Meals

Zelda Spellman - Enemies

Zelena Mills - Demigod

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!