You/Morgana Pendragon - Queen's Devil

Summary: You help Morgana

Prompt by: honeychaelisa

You stood there and watched as the brunette fought a man in armor. It was amusing to you to see him lose so easily. The woman was a good fighter and if you were right, she possessed the ability to wield magic. This woman could fight and wield magic, she intrigued you. You weren't going to step in since she was clearly going to be the victor but when someone else interfered and made it so she could lose, you had to step in.

"I thought knights had honor."

You say at out loud, causing for both of them to turn around and face you.

"I do have honor."

You laugh at this words. Not believing anything that he was saying. Surely, he knew of the other man interfering.

"Not from what I saw. Let the lady go or we'll have a problem here."

"She killed my father!"

You raised your eyebrow at her, clearly impressed. This woman was such a dream. What couldn't she do?

"Surely, he deserved it. A lady such as herself has no reason to kill someone unless they are driven to it."

He points the sword at you, making you raise your arms up. With your right hand, you motioned for the lady to toss you the sword.

"He was the king. She must pay for her crimes."

"I don't think so."

You kicked him hard, in between his legs. Catching him completely off guard. The devil had no honor.

"You talk of honor, yet you have none."

"I'm simply making things fair. Your little friend will try to help you again."

He clenched his jaw and anger and clashed his sword against yours. Being alive for centuries, allowed you to be an expert at many fighting styles. Fighting with a sword had been the easiest. Within a matter of seconds, you had him on his knees with your sword at his neck.

"Impressive, I could use someone like you."

Her words distracted you, giving a chance for Merlin to make smoke appear so he and Arthur could escape. With his ego wounded, Arthur wanted to leave an impression. He pulled out his knife and stabbed you on your stomach. He too could fight without honor. You fell to the ground as you felt a strange sensation you've never felt in your life, pain.

"Fucking bastard! He will pay for this."

The woman rushed to your side.

"I don't have the ingredients to patch you up. Can you walk?"

You were a little out of it after discovering that you could get hurt but her voice brought you back.

"For you? I'll do anything."

She blushes but doesn't say anything as she helps you stand and slowly helps you make your way to her cabin. There, she gathered the ingredients that were necessary to help you heal. To distract you from the pain, Morgana, told you her story. Telling you how she had been outcasted all because she could wield magic. It pissed you off to hear this when you realized that they still hadn't banned that little weasel that interfered in the fights. He was going to pay too.

An hour later, and you were good as you. You were able to talk more and explain to Morgana who you were so she could help you understand why all of the sudden you could get hurt. It's when you remembered how your brother had warned you about soulmates. He had explained that it was highly unlikely for you as the devil to have one but on the rare chance that you did, this human was going to be your only weakness. The only one that you could be human with. Morgana had been shocked to hear this but not at all surprised. She could tell that you weren't lying.

With the new discovery, as her soulmate, you wanted to giver her what she desired. You were going to use your abilities for your own selfish need to get Morgana her crown. It wasn't all to difficult to get other kingdoms to send in soldiers to help fight against Camelot. The kings and queens did not want their deepest secrets revealed.

It took almost an entire month to prepare everything for the battle. Since you could get hurt with Morgana around, you sneaked behind the castle to take care of Merlin. If he was killed, winning the battle was going to be easy.

Finding him wasn't too hard. He had been down in the armory to get Arthur his armor.

"You know. When I heard that you almost succeeded in killing Morgana, I was outraged. Even more so when she explained that you had only wanted to kill her because you were following the orders of a stupid dragon."

You continued walking towards him until you cornered him in the room.

"It's why I'm not going to feel anything when I kill"

Merlin closed his eyes and held his hands him. Pleading for you to not kill him.

"Why shouldn't I? You almost killed my soulmate. I'm not going to take that lightly."

He got down on his knees and began to repeat that he was sorry. You sighed and grabbed his chin to force you to look at him.

"I'll let you live but not before giving you a brief glimpse of how hell will be for you."

You forced him to look into your eyes. He fainted a few seconds after seeing the horrors of what was waiting for him.

With him gone, you headed to the throne where Morgana was already waiting for you.

"Is it done?"

"I did something even better."

You called the guards to bring him over and the two of you had similar smirks when you saw the state that Merlin was in.

"Let that be a warning to not mess with the Devil or her Queen."

You shouted to the men and women that watched Morgana's coronation.

————

Feel free to send me prompts, story ideas or anything you'd like. Only do fxf relationships.

Iris West - Stop Me

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - Lux

Saskia De Merindol - Night Stands

Cersei Lannister - Runaway

Brienne of Tarth - Protector

Regina Mills - Curse

Sarah Paulson - Death

Addison Montgomery - Pregnant

Sara Lance - Operation

Kara Danvers - Cheater

Claire Holt - ???

Cassandra  Pressman - Savior

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!