You/Lena Luthor - Turned Part 1

Summary: Lena gets hurt

Prompt by: UnravelingScript

You screamed when you saw Lena laying in her own pool of blood. The first thought that had come to your mind was that someone had actually killed her, she had no pulse. She nearly gave you a heart attack when she started coughing and began to scream the same ear piercing scream that you had let out when you found her.

"Lena! What's wrong?!"

Lena continued yelling in pain, you tried to help her but the moment you touched her, she recoiled and screamed even louder.

Kara had been on her way to L-Corp when she heard Lena's accelerated heartbeat. She changed in an alley and rushed to Lena's office only to find you covered in her blood as Lena continued to yell.

"What did you do?!"

You're shocked to hear her accuse you of hurting Lena. Especially that it was coming from, Kara. She was the first one that had been okay with you Lena. The rest thought you were just in it for the money but they slowly came around.

"I didn't do anything. I came in here and she had been laying in a pool of blood. I checked her pulse, only to find that there wasn't any. I thought she was dead but then she began to scream and hasn't stopped since then."

Kara makes her way to Lena.

"I need to take you to the DEO, Lena. I don't know what's going on but you're hurt."

Lena suddenly stops screaming. She's covered in sweat and she's hardly able to even talk.

"It h..hurts..so much."

She whimpers. Kara uses her x-ray to check on Lena and then frowns as she finished. Lena hadn't been shot with anything. Something was obviously hurting her but she had no clue what it was.

"I'm taking her to the DEO. You can either wait for me or you can take Lena's car."

"I'll wait for you. It'll be much faster. Just please hurry."

Kara nods and bends down to pick up Lena. Making her whimper at the touch, she makes her way over to the open balcony, only for Lena to scream in pain once again as soon as she's outside. Kara quickly takes her back inside.

"What happened?! What did YOU do?"

"Nothing! I just took her outside and she began to scream in pain."

"Just lay her down on the couch. Can you please call Alex. I'll try to see if I can find some footage of what happened."

Meanwhile, you log in to Lena's computer, Kara fills Alex in on what's going on.

You're completely puzzled when you take a look at the camera footage of Lena's office. It looked like she was hurt by something but nothing would appear on the screen. You call over Kara when she finishes talking.

"I don't understand. Someone was definitely here but why won't they show up. Do you think they're able to become invisible?"

"It's possible. I think it's better if we take care of Lena and then figure out what happened. Alex is waiting for me at the DEO so I need to go get her. Are you going to be okay?"

The two of you looked over at Lena, where she was currently holding her stomach and breathing heavily.

"Just hurry."

When Kara leaves, you make your way over to Lena, taking her hand to give her some support.

"Everything is going to be fine, Lena. Kara went to go get Alex and I'm sure she'll be able to help us."