You/Katie McGrath - Tinder Part 2

Summary: Continuation of Part 1

Requested by: rihaya

There was no flipping way that it was Katie with Nicole. No absolute fucking way. Sure, the picture included the fork that you had asked for but it was still highly suspicious that the two of them were in Tinder. The crazy story that 'Katie' had told you about creating it for fun seemed reasonable but you were still on high alert. There were a lot of crazy people out there but this could very well be Katie. So you were going to take a chance, of course with precautions.

"I'd love to get some coffee with you. When and where?"

It's not until an hour later than 'Katie' texts you back.

"How about the Starbucks by Main St. at around 6PM?"

"That works for me. I'll see you there then."

With a time set up, you checked to see that you still had almost 3 hours to get ready. In the off chance that this was actually Katie, you weren't on planning to meet her while looking like trash. You ended up picking an outfit that showed off your body and put some light make up before eventually heading out to the chosen spot. Even if it was an hour early. 

X

You picked up some coffee and sat on a booth that face the door directly but still kept you from view. To even further hide yourself, you had a tall book that you were using to hide your face from everyone. It was quite difficult to see so you would only pop your head out whenever the little bell from the door would ring. 

 The hour finally passes by and by 6PM, 'Katie' still hadn't showed. Doubts began to creep up on your mind about how much of a fool you were being for even accepted to come to get some coffee with a random stranger that was pretending to be famous. You weren't sure what was even more sad, the person who was cat fishing you or you for letting yourself get fooled. 

30 minutes pass by and yet you hadn't received a message or seen her walked by the door. It was honestly quite sad that the baristas would continuously keep looking at you. Having enough of their stares, you grabbed your things and made your way to the exit with tears in your eyes. God, you felt so stupid. How could you let yourself fall for this. You were just glad that you hadn't told any of your friends about what had happened, they were never going to let it go if they had heard. 

"Oh, hey I'm sorry."

You sighed and shook your head. 

"It's fine. It's just what I needed."

You walked over to the napkins and began to clean yourself as best as you could. 

"Wait! You're (y/n), aren't you?"

You frowned not quite pinpointing who this woman was.

"I'm Katie!"

She whispers loudly before taking off her glasses and hat.

"Holy shit, it's actually you."

Katie frowns at your words. Not quite understanding how you would think that it wasn't her. 

"Did you not get my picture?"

"Oh, I did. I just couldn't quite believe my eyes that it was actually you. I mean holy shit, it's actually you."

She lets out a loud laugh, finding your reaction completely adorable.

"Well I don't just send anyone a picture of me with a fork on my face, you should consider yourself lucky."

"I do, very much."

"Shit, you're still wet. Um, I know this is the first time we met but maybe we can go back to my place and talk some more? I can lend you some of my clothes."

"Why Ms. McGrath, already wanting to sleep with me?"

Katie just shakes her head and playfully hits you. 

"Shut up. You know what I meant."

X

You're both making your way to your car when Katie suddenly stops in the middle of the parking lot. 

"Is everything okay?"

"Hold, on. That car looks a lot similar to Nicole's."

She walks over to the driver's window, knocking on it. It's too dark to see who is inside but you can see right away that it's actually Nicole when she rolls down the windows. 

"Katie, hey? How did your date go?"

"We haven't even started. I ruined her outfit and we'er going back to my place to watch a movie.. What are you guys doing here?"

Nicole looks over to Andrea and Azie, hoping they would take over and answer. When no one speaks up she sighs and looks out the window to spot you. 

"We wanted to make sure it was actually her. We didn't want you meeting up with some creep but now that we know it's actually her then we'll leave. Or we can come with you guys if you want us to?"

They wave over at you and you wave back. This day could not get crazier than this. Katie looks over at you and smiles. 

"No. That's not necessary. I'll tell you all about it later. Thank you guys for looking out for me."

"Anytime. It was time for us to be the moms of the group."

Katie gives Nicole a quick hug and then heads back to you. 

"Everything okay?"

"It is. Now lets head back to my place. I did promise a change of clothes and a movie."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Jane The Virgin

Lena Luthor - Turned

Jean Grey - ???

Sansa Stark - ???

Kara Danvers - Red Kryptonite 3A

Lena Luthor - Red Kryptonite 3B

Maeve Wiley - Drunk

Maeve Wiley - High

Maeve Wiley - Pain

Aimee Gibbs - Skipping Meals

Zelda Spellman - Enemies

Zelena Mills - Demigod

Lena Luthor - Annoyance Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!