You/Kate Kane - Pregnant

Summary: You're nervous to tell Kate you're pregnant 

Prompt by: Reynacasarez551

You paced up and down your room as you kept looking at the box you were going to give Kate. It continued the first sonogram of your kid and you weren't sure what she was going to think of it. Especially considering how she didn't know it was possible for either of you to get pregnant with the other. 

X

Neither did you. You had gone to Alex about all your symptoms. Thinking that you had been infected by kryptonite but she ended up revealing that you were pregnant. After much beginning from your part, Alex refused to keep it from Kara. She claimed that if anyone knew the answers, it would be Kara. 

"Let me get this straight, you're saying that you and Kate got married in secret without telling anybody?"

You nod, feeling bad that you had kept it from everyone. It just had been a spur of the moment thing. Kate had gotten injured and you couldn't bare the thought of waiting any longer to get married. Since the two of you were superheroes, the two of you had elected on getting matching tattoos instead of rings. 

"Rao, (y/n). Eliza is going to be so mad that you kept it from her."

"Does that mean you're not mad then?"

"I'm just upset that you didn't tell me but lets not talk about that. Lets talk about the fact you're pregnant. I didn't think it was true but you're living and breathing proof."

"What are you talking about?"

Kara turns to Alex, hoping she would tell you but Alex just shrugs and motions for Kara to continue. Alex wasn't the one that shared your same biology. 

"It's...complicated. Back in Krypton, a machine paired us up with our ideal match. Sometimes, it was love at first sight, sometimes it was just two people barely tolerating each other. Because of this, there were some couples that couldn't continue their family line going because they could barely stand being in the same room as their match. Krypton had solutions for everything so they ended up solving this by figuring out a way for a couple to get pregnant just by mixing their blood together."

"Like a blood oath type of thing."

Kara winced at the mention of it but reluctantly agreed. 

"Yes. What happened between the two of you?"

"It's possible that we might've gotten tattoos. She tattooed mine and I did hers."

"What?! How did you even manage that?!

Alex asks before Kara even has a chance to talk. There was only one way you could've gotten a tattoo and that involved kryptonite. As far as Alex and Kara knew, only the DEO had it. 

"Kate borrowed some kryptonite from her cousin. Don't worry. It was completely safe, she gave the kryptonite back to him."

"What the hell?! Who is her cousin? and why do they just have kryptonite laying around. "

"You might know him as Batman."

"Of course. I should have known."

You nod and then turn to face the two of them properly.

"I'm sorry for not telling you about getting married. I didn't plan for it to happen but I don't regret it."

Kara and Alex walk over to hug you. 

"As long as she treats you well then it's okay for us but you're the one who is telling Eliza what happened."

"That seems fair."

X

"Hey, babe. Are you ready to go?"

Kate says as she comes out of her closet while fixing her tie. 

"Yeah, just a second."

You sigh and grab the box. Walking over to her, you hold it out for her. 

"What's this?"

"Just open it, please."

Kate gives you a wary look but does as you ask. Inside, she finds a sonogram. She looks back and forth between you and the picture as all kinds of thoughts swirl around her mind but the loudest one was thinking if you had cheated on her. She quickly stopped herself from thinking of it since she knew you would never do so. The two of you loved each other too much.

"How?"

"Well you know how I'm kryptonian." She nods before you continue. "Kara explained to me that kryptonians figured out a way to have kids just by mixing your blood with your partner. It's how I became pregnant."

Kate can only think of one moment that this happened.

"The tattoos?"

You nod quickly. Tears start forming in Kate's eyes and your mind automatically think that she wants nothing to do with the baby. 

"I know we didn't plan them but..."

"I'm going to be a mom!"

She practically tackles you in a soft hug, making sure to not do any sudden movements. She didn't want to hurt the baby. 

"How many months?"

"Just 3."

"Oh god. We have so much planning to do! I can't believe this. We're going to be moms!"

X

Kara can't help but smile as she sees Kate's reaction from the balcony window. 

"See! I told you Kate was going to be happy!"

"Oh shut up. I wanted to make sure that she didn't hurt out baby sister. Now lets go home before they catch us."

Alex tells Kara. No doubt in her mind that you were going to be annoyed at them for looking and listening in to such a private moment. 

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Margot Robbie - Drunk Night

Daenerys Targaryen - Meeree's Champion

Cassandra Pressman - Confusion

Dianna Agron - Secret Marriage

Lena Luthor - Asleep

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!