You/Daenerys Targaryen - Meereen's Champion

Summary: She wants you

Prompt by: SoleilRising

There was so much chaos. The streets were covered in blood and all you could think about was finding your former master. All he had ever done was use you for his own benefit. Ever since he discovered your ability to control fire when you were young, he had forced you into tournaments to fight in his honor. You hated every second of it and despite losing hope a few years in, you still gave it all. Winning match after match until eventually you were known as his undefeated knight. No one knew who you were as he forced you to wear armor that hid your identity. Forcing you to take another one as (fake identity). As you walked the bloody streets, no one tried to stop the poor slave woman as you made your way to his house.

As you go in, loud screams are heard a few minutes later. You rush out of their house before anyone spots you. You continue running until you find a place to hide. Not realizing that you had stumbled upon the tent of the woman that had liberated Meereen. Your eyes land on three dragons. Never in your life had you seen such magnificent creatures. Playing with them, distracted you enough that you didn't hear horses nearing the tent.

Daenerys is shocked at the scene she arrives to. Her dragons hardly liked anyone, let alone allow people to touch them.

"They are lovely creatures, aren't they?"

You're startled to hear the sudden voice.

"Please forgive me, I did not mean to intrude."

Daenerys looks down at her dragons and then back to you.

"It's quite strange to see them allow someone other than me, touch them. Why is that."

You knew why but you weren't going to say it.

"I do not know."

She nods and steps closer to you, wiping away the blood from your face. She can't help but get lost in your eyes as she does. You're the exact same way. Unable to tear your eyes away from hers. They were a beautiful shade of purple.

"Khaleesi, everything is ready..."

Missandei comes up to find the two of you standing far too close than she liked. She motions for Daario to come in.

"Step back from Khaleesi."

Daenerys snaps out her trance and turns to face him.

"It's quite alright. She is my new dragon servant. They've taken a liking to her and I'm sure she'll treat them well."

Daario looks at you suspiciously but doesn't say anything as he steps out.

"Report to me, tomorrow morning. I'll give you more details about the job."

You're too shocked to say anything. Simply nodding and rushing out of the tent.

X

Being Daenerys' dragon servant was easy. All you had to do was make sure they were well fed and have them often fly around the city. What you really liked about working for her was that you didn't have to spend all your days in the fighting arena. Daenerys had banned it for a while but decided to reopen them as people begged for the entertainment. She really had no choice as people began to get violent.

It was tempting to join in again. It's all you had ever known. It was all you were ever good at. Realizing that they paid well to fight, you joined in. You had family that you needed to send money to so you really had no other choice. On the first day of the reopening of the arena, Daenerys comes in to watch the fights. She wanted to see if the undefeated knight would reappear. Daenerys had searched high and low for him to join her. Had she known that he would have just showed up, she would have reopened them at the very beginning.