You/Margot Robbie - Charity

Requested by: deathbed_013

You closed your eyes and clicked the enter button after filling in all the payment details and selecting an amount to donate. You honestly weren't expecting to win the contest to go with Margot to the premiere of Birds of Prey but you were hopeful. Quickly closing the tabs and anything to do with the contest, you focused back on your work. If you forgot about it, you weren't going to be disappointed if you didn't end up winning the contest. 

X

'Congrats, Ms. (Y/n), we're happy to announce that you're the winner for our charity contest. Please fill...."

You couldn't stop reading the first line over and over again. Your heart started racing when you had gotten the email notification from the company. You had at first thought that they were just telling you that you hadn't won since the subject of the email didn't tell you what it was really about. As soon as you had read the word 'congrats' your heart started racing as you continued reading. You couldn't believe that you ended up winning. A quick pinch on your arm ended up revealing that you weren't in fact dreaming about this. You quickly replied to them back, sending them all your details that they had asked for. You still couldn't believe that you were meeting her in two weeks. 

X

The company had provided you with a flight and hotel near the red carpet. It was close enough that you could hear the sounds of people setting up for the event. This all seemed like a dream to you. Everyday, you would constantly check the email about winning because you thought it was fake but each time you did, you ended up getting more and more nervous about meeting her. So much that you had to delete the email or else you were going to panic. 

A knock ended up distracting you from continue to remembering the events that ended up leading to this day. 

"You must be (y/n)! I'm Margot!"

"Shit!"

In a panic, you closed the door in her face. Taking a deep breath and then panicking again after realizing that you slammed the door in her face, you quickly opened it to apologize.

"I'm so sorry, Ms. Robbie. I didn't think we would meet until the red carpet. This was all a surprise to me. I'm really sorry about closing the door on you. I can understand if you won't want to do the whole date with me."

Margot just laughed, completely surprising you. You honestly were expecting for her to be a little upset about closing the door on her. 

"Take a deep breath with me."

You listened to her, taking a deep breath as she did. 

"There. Feeling better."

You nodded, giving her a small smile. 

"May I come in?"

"Oh, right! Sorry."

She just smiles and walks in after you step aside. 

"I figured, we could hang out for a while before the premiere since we really won't get to do much talking as I'll be dealing with reporters and so on. Is that okay?"

"Very much!"

Margot just smiles and grabs the phone besides your bed. 

"Hungry? I'm ordering some room service for us."

X

Spending time with Margot was fucking amazing. She was funny as hell and always had something to say about everything. What you didn't expect was the fact that she was a huge flirt. It made you blush like crazy and although you tried telling her to stop, she would just continue. Time flew by with the two of you talking that neither of you ended up realizing that you had lost track of time. 

"Oh shit! We're going to be so late!"

Margot pulled out her phone, finding that she had several messages and calls where her agent had tried contacting her. 

"Shit. She's going to be so pissed. I'm not even dressed. I was supposed to leave two hours ago."

"You could tell her to bring you your things here so you can get ready. I'll help you with your hair and makeup if you'd like."

"You don't mind?"

"Not at all."

She gives you grateful smile and calls her agent about the change of plans. 

X

You had done her hair and makeup while both of you waited for her agent to bring her the dress. While Margot got ready, you finished putting on some light makeup and curled a parts of your hair. 

"All good?"

"All good. You're a fucking life saver. Thank you for helping me out. Now lets go. We'll just make it in time."

X

You had so much fun at the premier. Margot had introduced you to everyone that had worked and starred in the movie. Each time, you kept getting starstruck but not as much as well you had met Margot for the first time. You loved getting to hear the commentary from Margot about how each scene was filmed and some interesting facts. As the movie ended, you were a little upset about the fact the day was going to end. 

"Hey, are you alright?"

"Yeah, just dreading the fact that I'm going to have to work on Monday."

"Hey! Why don't you spend the weekend here? I'll show you around the city. I'll understand if you have to head back home already."

"No!" Margot was a little sad when she heard you decline your answer. At the drop of her smile, you quickly finished. Explaining what you had meant. "I just mean that I don't have anything to do. I'll love to stay a couple of more days to know the city."

Margot's smile returned, making you smile as well. How was it possible to fall in love with someone in one day, the two of you thought.

"That's perfect then. I know they just rented the hotel for the night so why don't you stay over. I have a guest room that you could use and I'm sure my agent can convince the executives to change your plane date."

"I don't want to be a burden on you..."

"I was the one who offered so don't even worry about it. Now come on. I'm craving some margaritas. I'll take you to the ones that we used in the movie. They were fucking delicious!"

You just let her guide you. It was still so difficult to see that this wasn't a dream. 

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Saskia de Merindol - Dancing

Lena Luthor - Rivals

Katie McGrath - Social Media

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - Bakery

Saskia Merindol - Part 2

Emilia Clarke - Part 2

Brittany Snow - Attack

Hailee Steinfield - Live

Emilia Clarke - Gamer

Nyssa Al Ghul - ??

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!