You/Maeve Wiley - Pain

Summary: She's hurting

Requested by: user50906314

WARNING: Includes self-harming. Do not read if it is triggering.

AN: Just curious but do my stories sound repeated? Like do some parts sound like I'm repeating from another story in the book?

AN2: Also can you all check if I'm not missing your request. I've been getting more these couple of days and I feel like I haven't properly kept track of them. Stories will include usernames. Send me a message if yours is missing and what the story was about 

"Maeve? Love, please open the door."

There was no other answer from the other side of the door and you were getting worried. She had called you crying in the middle of the night about needing you and when you had arrived, she had locked herself in the bathroom. 

"I'm going to break that door down myself if you don't open it." You stood up and mentally prepared yourself. If you didn't do it correctly, you could seriously hurt yourself. But it was worth it. "5....4....3.....2.....I'm coming in there!"

You kicked the door open, only to find Maeve with her head between her knees. The bathtub was bloody and you weren't sure if they were still bleeding or if they had stopped awhile ago.

"Oh Maeve."

You gently moved her head up to be able to look at her arms better. They were thankfully not too deep to the point that they needed stitches. They did however needed to be clean. 

"What happened, babe. Talk to me."

Maeve was just looking at the ground as you inspected the cuts. She clearly didn't want to talk about it and you weren't going to force her to. 

"Come here, baby. Let me clean them up for you."

She thankfully allowed you to help her up and take a seat on the toilet cover. Thankful that she actually had a first aid kit in her cabinet, you got to cleaning and covering the cuts. You did so without saying anything, other than a few calming words when you used alcohol to disinfect the cuts. 

"There. Lets get you into some new pajamas and we'll go to sleep, how does that sound."

You sigh as she doesn't say anything and once again, don't push her to do so. Throwing away everything that had gotten dirty, you led her back to her room where you pulled out a set of warm pajamas for her to use. 

"Can you put these on for me, Maeve."

Still nothing. It was worrying to see her like this but without her telling you anything, all you could do was take care of all the superficial things. 

"I'll help you change then."

You took off her shirt and shorts to slip on a long-sleeve and some pajama pants. 

"There. Come on. Lets go lay down on your bed."

Leading her to her side of the bed, you covered her with the comforter before you laid down on the other side of the bed. Wrapping one of your arms around her waist, you pulled her close to you. 

"It's going to be okay, Maeve. Whatever led for you to do this will be dealt with together. You're not alone. I'm here for you, now try to get some sleep. I love you."

You're right on the line of being awake and falling asleep when you hear a quiet 'I love you too'

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Aimee Gibbs - Skipping Meals -user50906314

Zelda Spellman - Enemies - honeycupids

Zelena Mills - Demigod - roleplay_alexis

Lena Luthor - Annoyance Part 2 - Ladyqueenxoxo, a_lone_soul

Melissa Benoist - Hate - rihaya

Kara Danvers - Lost Love - olivia_rose101, G-Wolffie

Prudence Blackwood - Protector - The100_clexa7

Lena Luthor - Turned Part 2 - DarkenedSilhouettes

Zelda Spellman - Auction - Reynacasarez551

Cassandra Pressman - Mysterious Woman - honeycupids

Kara Danvers/Lena Luthor - Teachers - superbich

Lucy Westernra - Fear - gaby_tomaz

Lena Luthor/Kara and Alex Danvers - Beast Girl Part 2 - rexburn12

Katy Keene - Moving On - honeyspellman

Lena Luthor - Wedding Part 2 - Kali_Story

Saskia De Merindol - Impatient - Kali_Story

Kate Kane - Secret Crush - lover_girl3004

Faith LeHane - Lost Memories - Multifandotakugirl

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!