You/Jessica Jones - Possessive Part 2

"Jess come on! We want to meet this girlfriend of yours

"Jess come on! We want to meet this girlfriend of yours. You can't even spend 5 minutes away from your phone without smiling or blushing when you get a text message from her."

"We've just been dating for a while. I don't even know if we're going to last that long enough. So why would I introduce my girlfriend to you guys if it's possible that it might not last long."

Claire rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

"You're a fucking liar, Jess. You obviously like this girl a lot. Enough that you even ignore us when we go over the plans to infiltrate a base."

"That's not true. I totally listen to you guys."

"Really? So where are we going tonight?"

Jess looked around the room, finding that everyone was just giving her a smirk since they knew that she didn't know the answer.

"Brooklyn?"

"Nope. Now you're introducing her to us or we figure out who this woman is."

"Fine but neither of you better say anything embarrassing about me or I'm quitting the team."

"Sure, Jess."

X

"So my friends want to meet you...."

"I'd love to meet them."

"You don't have to meet them. They were just being annoying and practically begged me to introduce you to them. Like I sai.... wait you said yes?"

You chuckle softly and nod. Pulling her to you, you placed your hands on her waist and leaned down to kiss her.

"Of course. Why would I say no to meeting your friends?"

"I was actually hoping you would say no...'

"Really? Why is that?"

Jess groans and rests her head against your chest.

"I don't want them to tell you embarrassing satires about me."

She mumbles.

"If you really want me to, I'll tell them to cut it off before they even start the story."

"You'll really pass up the opportunity to hearing such stories about me."

"It pains me but yes. I'll really pass up the opportunity to listen to them."

Jessica smiles as she looks up to you, leaning in to kiss you.

"I knew I loved you for a reason."

"It also can't be because we're mates, right?"

"Pfft. Details. I love you and you love me. That's all that matters."

X

After a while of no one saying anything, Claire speaks up.

"Wow. I did not picture you as her girlfriend, nice to meet you. I'm Claire."

"I uh can't decide if that's meant to be an insult or a compliment."

Claire looks at your muscles and then up to you.

"Oh trust me. It's definitely a compliment. Lets just say that Jess here, has always had a terrible taste for dates. You're the first person that I can honestly tell her nice job."

You laugh at her words.

"Thanks I guess."

She nods and lets the rest of the team meet you.

"So I'm speaking for all of us but what exactly are you. You're freakishly strong for someone with your size."

"Luke!"

"It's true! I mean she's tall and has muscles but she literally hurt my hand when she shook it. I have superhuman strength! That's not something easy to do."

"That's because I'm half werewolf and half vampire."

"Vampire...wereworlf?"

Claire asks, a little pale than she was.

"Yep. Don't worry. I'm not like the others. Jess can vouch for me. I only hurt those that deserve it."

Matt laughs and hits your back playfully. Wincing in pain when it just ends up hurting his hand.

"Ouch..well I'm glad you're on our team."

He turns around to where he assumes Jess is.

"Can she come with us to take down the base?"

"Matt, she's not a dog and I'm not her owner."

"I'd love to come and help."

Matt grins and leads you to a tv where he can explain what they are planning.

"You better hope that he doesn't scare her off."

Claire tells Jess.

Jess just laughs and shakes her head.

"It's more than like that she'll end up scaring him so I'm not worried."

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Hermione Granger - Gryffindor

Caity Lotz - ??

Margot Robbie - ??

Saskia de Merindol - Dancing

Lena Luthor - Rivals

Katie McGrath - Social Media

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - Bakery

Saskia Merindol - Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!