You/Lizzie Saltman - Hellhound

Summary: You aren't sure of what you are

Prompt by: Reynacasarez551, deathbed_013

"Come on, this picnic is going to help distract you from your mindless search."

"Liz, please. I'm tired of not knowing what I am."

"I know you are, baby, but you need to take a break. You've been searching those books for months. Aren't you exhausted?"

By now, Lizzie was currently massaging your shoulders, helping you remove some of the tension that you've been dealing with ever since your search began. 

"Okay, I guess you're right. I need to take a break. Is it just going to be the two of us or do I need to change?"

"Kaleb and Milton are going to be joining us."

You groaned loudly, already regretting agreeing to the picnic. 

"Why did you invite them? You barely even tolerate them."

"Because, maybe you're a vampire. You just haven't been around them too long that you wouldn't notice."

"God, the things I do for you. Let me get ready and we'll go."

She grins in delight and leans down to kiss your cheek. 

"Perfect. Hurry up, we don't want to be late. You know how punctual they can be."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm going."

X

"Thanks again for joining us, I know that it's not easy for you guy to be out."

"Well you promised us food and we couldn't really resist."

You were about to say something to them for being rude to your girlfriend but Lizzie stopped you. 

"Of course, we just had a couple of questions and we'll get started with lunch."

You could tell they just wanted to eat but didn't say anything about not answering any questions. While Lizzie went on and on with her questions, you paid close attention to them, making sure they weren't going to try anything. 

"Babe, I forgot my phone in the car? Can you go get it for me?"

"Huh? Oh, sure. I'll be right back."

You reluctantly stood up and headed towards the car to get her phone. As you're heading back, you immediately noticed the shift in their attitude. They seemed much more hostile, like they were ready to attack Lizzie. Running as fast as you can, you stand in front of Lizzie. Blocking her from their view. 

"Leave. You guys aren't welcome anymore."

They both laugh at you, walking closer while you and Lizzie back off.

"What are you going to do? Kill us?"

"Run." You whisper to Lizzie. "No but I can distract you."

You pulled out your gun, shooting at them and running to the opposite direction of where the car was. 

Lizzie din't want to leave you behind but there was nothing she could do. She ran as fast as she could to her car and headed back to campus for help. 

When you see that Lizzie is no longer around, you stop running. 

"Aww. Look at you. Your poor girlfriend left you behind. You should've known. Everyone knew that she was only using you."

You refused to believe them, Lizzie loved you and you loved her. 

"I don't care about what you're saying. She loved me."

"Sure, we'll give you that to give you some comfort."

Your last thoughts were of Lizzie smiling at you. 

X

Lizzie had come back an hour later with a group to search for you. Kaleb and Milton hadn't come back and so she guessed that you were still running away from them. 

They separated in pairs, hoping they could cover more ground to find the three of you. 

"Lizzie! I think that's her."

Josie pointed towards hellhound. At the noise, the hellhound turns to face them, making them gasp loudly as they take notice of the teeth and eyes.  

"That's not possible. (y/n), can't be dead."

"Lizzie, I think they are recognizing you. Look at how they are tilting its head. Keep talking to them."

Lizzie really had no other option and started talking about your shared memories. Focusing on the happiest ones. 

"I love you so much, (y/n). Please come back to me."

You change before their eyes, making Josie turn bright red at your naked form. She quickly turns around, waiting for Lizzie to cover you. 

"(y/n)! I thought you were gone! I thought they had killed you."

You wrapped your arms around her, pulling her close to you. 

"I think I might have scared them off. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

Lizzie smiles and leans in to kiss you. 

"It's okay. I'm just glad that you're okay. How did you know that you were going to be able to run away from them?"

"...I didn't"

"You mean that you were ready to let them kill you so that they didn't kill me?"

"Of course. I wasn't just going to sit back and let them kill you."

"Never do that again. I can't stand the thought of losing you, promise."

"I promise."

Josie was still looking away while she heard you talk.

"Are you decent? We should head back, they are probably still looking for you."

"I'm decent Josie."

"Oh thank god. I did not need to see you naked."

The three of you laugh as you head back to the car to call of the search party. 

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Katie McGrath - Sick

Emilia Clarke - Coffee

Jessica Jones - Posessive

Helena Bertinelli (Huntress) - Hurt

Zelda Spellman - Part 2

Addison Rae Easterling - ??

Kara Danvers - First Time

Rosa Diaz - Soft Spot

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!