You/Lena Luthor - Annoyance Part 1

Summary: Lena gets close to James

Prompt by: lowkeybasic

AN: So I'm keeping up the list of prompts as the majority voted to keep them.

AN2: Would you all be interested in a Supergirl Female Imagines, where each chapter has a new topic like First Kiss and then I write a short paragraph for all the women in Supergirl about how you all got your first kiss?

You've been married to Lena for almost a year now. She was your everything, the one you spent the most time with, the one that was always there for you, the two of you were just basically always there for each other during the year.

However, Lena had been spending most of her time with James. It was always James this or James that. You were sure if you hadn't been dating her, you would assume she was dating him. You understood that it was hard to make friends for Lena but James was crossing the line and he was more than aware of it. You gave Lena more of a leeway as she was still knew to the friend thing but James knew better.

X

It's your anniversary date when you finally explode. You had been looking forward to this evening the whole week only for Lena to be spending the majority of her time talking about some award that James was going to get.

"Why don't you just be his date? You're practically dating him already."

Lena glares at you. Finding what you had said to be rude.

"Aren't you happy for him? He's been trying to get this award for years."

You shrug, taking a big sip of your wine glass.

"Oh I am. I'm happy that your boyfriend is getting everything he's ever wanted, including the girl."

Crossing her arms, she stares down at you. Practically daring you to continue what you said.

"Have you told him that you're friends? Because he thinks that he might have a chance with you."

"(Y/n)! James is a close friend of mine. Do you really think that I would cheat on you with him?"

"No, Lena. I don't think you would. What I do think is that James is taking advantage over the fact that you hardly have any close friends. He wants you to think that everything he does is friendly but in reality it just barely crosses the thin line between friendship and a relationship. I mean who dozens of roses to congratulate your friend?! Practically any other flower is appropriate."

"James is my friend. He hasn't done anything to make me think otherwise."

You shake your head, standing up and tossing the napkin on the table.

"Fine. I refuse to believe that you're that blind. Why don't you just invite your boyfriend? I'm sure he'll be happy to celebrate our anniversary with you."

"(Y/n)! What's wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?"

You look around the restaurant, finding that practically everyone was staring at the two of you.

"Nothing. I'm leaving. I don't want to hear you gush about out a man at our dinner."

You toss a couple of bills on the table and head to your car, holding back your tears until you reached your car.

X

"Lena! Are you okay? I saw videos of (y/n) leaving and rushed here to make sure you were okay."

Lena smiled and wiped away her tears. She knew she could count on James.

"I'm okay. We just had a small fight. Can you take me home? I don't want to wait here any longer for my driver."

He nods and takes her back to his car so he could drive them to her apartment. Following her inside, the two of them take a seat on her couch. James purposely sitting too close to Lena.

"Do you want to talk about what happened? It'll make you feel better."

With a sigh, Lena starts talking about what happened in the dinner.

"She's being ridiculous right. We're just close friends."

James stays quiet as he stares at her. Completely catching Lena off guard, he kisses her. It's only when Lena struggles to push him away that he stops.

"What the fuck James?!?! Why did you do that?! You know what, get out. I don't want to hear it. I should've listened to (y/n). God, how could I be so blind."

"Len.."

"GET OUT JAMES!"

James quickly stands up and rushes out the door, afraid of what Lena would do to him. He knew he had fucked up but he couldn't help himself. He had wanted to kiss her for so long.

Lena takes a few deep breaths to calm herself down before she dials your number.

"What do you want Lena?"

You hear a sniffle and some whispering that you struggle to hear.

"Can you please come over?"

You were still mad at her but when she sounded that upset, you knew that you had to check if she was okay.

"I'm on my way. Are you in your apartment?"

"Okay, stay there. I'll get there as soon as I can."

She whispers a thank you and hangs up.

X

You arrive to find Lena curled up in the couch. She looked like she had been crying and you rush to her side. Kneeling besides her as you ran your fingers through her hair.

"What happened Lena? Are you okay?"

"J..James, kissed me. You were right."

She burst out in tears and buried her face in your neck as she held you.

"I won't let him come near you Lena. He took advantage of your friendship. Kara is going to throw him into the sun when he hears about this."

Lena laughs softly and pulls back to look at you.

"Can you just please hold me? I need you to comfort me."

You nod and sit besides her, letting her sit on your lap so she could cuddle into you where the two of you stayed for the most part of the day as Lena had fallen asleep. James was going to pay for what he had done to Lena. No one messes with the Luthor's.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Jessica Pearson - Assassin

Melissa Benoist/Katie McGrath - Part 3

Katniss Everdeen - Victor

Cheryl Blossom - Unknown

Sansa and Arya Stark - Part 2

Katie McGrath - Part 2

Jane The Virgin

Lena Luthor - Turned

Jean Grey - ???

Sansa Stark - ???

Kara Danvers - Red Kryptonite 3A

Lena Luthor - Red Kryptonite 3B

Maeve Wiley - Drunk

Maeve Wiley - High

Maeve Wiley - Pain

Aimee Gibbs - Skipping Meals

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!