You/Rachel Skarsten - Idol

Summary: You're hired on the same show as her

Prompt by: Roleplay_Alexis

Your agent was an angel. She had known about the fact that you've been wanting to stare in one of your favorite shows and had managed to get you an audition for a new character. It was a dream come true and it was possible you had managed to have gotten a little starstruck when you walked on set. Despite you getting starstruck, the audition had gone very well. They were all impressed by how well you could play the character that they had hired you on the spot.

The very first day of filming had been a disaster. The set was huge that you had gotten lost. You asked around but they would all just point to the general direction. An hour had passed and you weren't any closer to finding your trailer.

"You must be the new cast member. I didn't get a chance to properly meet you but welcome to the show."

Someone from behind you says as you finally discovered your trailer. The voice was quite familiar and there was no doubt in your mind that this was Rachel Skarston. The one you had the biggest crush on and admired for how talented they were.

"Oh! Thank you. (Full name). Nice to meet you, Ms. Skarston."

"Oh please. That's for my grandmother. Call me Rachel. Now come on. They are looking for you in makeup and wardrobe."

She took your hand and led you around the set. It was a maze that you didn't even bother to memorize where everything was.

X

Even though, you had already memorized where everything would be. Rachel always insisted on taking you everywhere. You liked spending time with her so you didn't really protest as she led you around. You might've gotten a hint that she liked you more than a friend but you pushed it to the back of your mind to avoid acting any different. So you acted as normal as you could. There was no reason to make things awkward.

X

You've made several friends on set that you genuinely enjoyed being around with. They liked you as well and soon enough, you had gotten close to them. To the point that they knew about your crush on Rachel. Apart from Rachel, they all treated you like their little sister. For this same reason, they ended up telling you how there were rumors about Rachel dating someone. This further cemented the fact that you had no chance with her. Rumors tended to be true and that meant that Rachel was probably straight. It crushed you but you needed to get over it. She was your friend first of all and you weren't going to let anything come between your friendship. Even if it meant that you would silently suffer over the fact that Rachel was dating someone that wasn't you.

X

The end of the season party was in full swing but you had no desire to celebrate. For the past couple of hours, you've just quietly been drinking while you watched Rachel with her date. You had promised yourself that you wouldn't get jealous if she brought someone for a date but apparently the feelings you had for Rachel were quite strong and unable to let you be happy for her.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?"

"Doing what?"

"Staying far away as possible from her. She's come to me upset, that you've practically ditched her. I love you (y/n) but she's my friend too. Either you tell her what's going on or I will."

"Don't you dare, Ruby. Or I'll never forgive you."

Ruby runs her fingers through her short hair. Both of you were her friends and she hated being in the middle. It made her sick that she could easily fix this but you refused any help.

"You're going to lose her forever if you keep acting like this. Either be her friend or stay out of her life."

She said before heading with the others.

What Ruby said made you think. Ruby was right. You needed to fix this. Throwing the paper plate away, you walked over to her.

"Could I talk to you?"

Rachel turned around to find you starring back at her. She bit her lip to hide her smile. Her plan had worked but she was never going to tell anyone about this.

"Sure."

She followed you upstairs into an empty bedroom, where as soon as you closed the door, Rachel pushed you against the wall and kissed you.

"You're cute when you get jealous."

There's no dying that you were mad at what she was implying but it quickly changed to desire when you realized what was happening.

"Oh. You're so making it up to me."

Neither of you wanted to hook up at their friends house so they quickly said their goodbyes to everyone and headed back to your place. Where the two of you spent most of the night showing each other how much you liked one another.

-----------

Feel free to send me prompts, story ideas or anything you'd like. Only do fxf relationships.

Caitlin Snow - Speedforce

Caitlin Snow - Speedforce Part 2

Eliza Minnik - Trouble in Paradise

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - Stuck

Kara Danvers - To Whom It May Concern

Mia Queen - No One's Fault

Sansa/Arya Stark - Last Kryptonian

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - The Devil Part 2

Lena Luthor/ Kara Danvers - The Devil Part 3

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!