You/Cassandra Pressman - Confusion

Summary: You're a vampire

Prompt by: sleepywonderlings

AN: For some reason, some comments show on my notifications and others don't. Please send me a DM if you have a prompt or are requesting a 2nd or 3rd part. I don't want to skip anyone's prompts because I didn't see them. Thank you

You were so fucking confused. A minute ago, you had thought you had died but apparently you weren't. Somehow, you had just been locked in a tomb that someone had opened. You tried to search for any clue of what had happened but nothing made sense.

You ended up discovering that rather than sleeping for a few minutes, you had managed to be stuck in that tomb for over 500 years. Nothing was the same. Everything was eerily different and that was saying something as it was coming from a vampire.

In your search for answers, you stumbled upon Cassandra and her sister.

X

It's been over a year since your escape from literal hell. Cassandra and her sister had both made sure that you were well taken care of. Making sure that you had a place to sleep, food to eat and so on. In return for their kindness, you decide to become their bodyguard. The role they had taken in the society was dangerous. You could often hear whispers about the fact that they wanted to take them out because they didn't like how they were running things. You were grateful that you had gotten under control your rage or else they would've been dead the moment they uttered those words.

Cassandra had been going on and on about this thing called prom. They had explained to you in great detail about what it was and it sparked your interest. Back then, you hated them because you had no one to go with but the though of taking Cassandra to the prom made you excited. You were actually looking forward to it.

You were ecstatic when she agreed. Cassandra had been clearly shocked when you had asked her. You weren't surprised as you had never showed any interest in dating her. It wasn't like you didn't want to. There were days that the only thing you could think of was kissing her. You had wanted to ask her out over six months ago but kept stopping yourself when you realized that she still didn't know the real you.

X

You had matched your (suit/dress) with hers and picked her up before the start of the prom. The two of you had spent most of the night dancing and generally having a good time. You didn't want the night to end. Unfortunately, they ended up announcing that their last song was playing. Joining the rest of the couples, you and Cassandra followed the rhythm of the music.

"Thank you for making this night special for me."

They were now playing a slow song and she currently had her head on your shoulder as you swayed.

"You know what would make this much more special"

She smiles when she looks up to you, already having an idea of what you were implying.

"What?"

Without saying another word, you leaned in and captured her lips with your own.

"Wow."

The two of you whisper to each other when you pull back.

"I really don't want this night to end."

She tells you as the song finishes.

"Well, how about I help you finish cleaning and then we head back to my place and watch some movies?"

She smiles and nods in agreement.

"Lets hurry then."

She kisses you before breaking off to clean a part of the gym.

X

All it takes is for you to hear her gasp to drop what you're doing and rush out to see what happened. Your mind had gone blank and all you could think about was killing the person who held a gun to Cassandra. You rush to them, using your strength to beat them, wanting to make them suffer for even thinking about hurting her. It's not until you hear her call out your name that you stop. The guy is barely breathing so he's no longer a threat. You let go of him and turn around to face her. Her expression changes from worry to scared when she takes notice of your red eyes and fangs.

"(y/n)...what are you?"

Seeing her be afraid of you made your fangs retract and your eyes turn back to normal. This is what you were afraid of.

"I'm so sorry, Cassandra. I wanted to tell you but I was afraid."

She doesn't say anything as she cups one of your cheeks, making you lean in to her touch.

"You saved me."

Cassandra had been at first scared of you. She thought that vampires were a myth. Never in her life did she ever picture them to be real but seeing you like that made her realize that they were very real in fact. It only took her a second to realize that she had no reason to be afraid of you. You had never tried to harm her.

"He was going to kill, Cassandra. I can't lose you. You're my everything. Without you, I'm nothing."

She steps closer to you, making your hands fall to her waist as she does.

"I have you to protect me. You're stuck with me for a very long time."

You gave her a smile and leaned in to kiss.

"I can definitely live with that."

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Dianna Agron - Secret Marriage

Lena Luthor - Asleep

Sabina Wilson - Charlie's Angel

Maeve Wiley - Confessions

Margot Robbie - Drunk Night Part 2

Alana Bloom - ??

Lillian Luthor - Family

Saskia De Merindol - Unrequited Love?

Saskia De Merindol - Happy

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!