You/Katniss Everdeen - Victor Part 2

Summary: The two of you give Snow hell

Requested by: UnravelingScript

Everyone had been blindsided by the chaos that had occurred when the two of you had been lifted from the arena. Haymitch had taken over your plan to destroy the capitol and had organized rebels to seize the capitol. All the were waiting to invade was for the winners to be declared. They knew what was at stake and they didn't care. All they wanted was to live peacefully without having to worry about their family dying in those games. What was most surprising was the the upper districts had even agreed to help.  They had an abundance of materials and wealth but knew they would never truly be happy unless the capitol wasn't in control anymore. 

"We're all ready to go. The two of you are meant to lead the rebels through the capitol. At our signal, we'll breach the gates of the president's manor and take back control."

You looked down at your gun and then over at Katniss. It was all happening so soon. 

"I need a minute, Haymitch."

"We don't have a lot. Hurry up."

You nodded and waited until he was out the door before you started talking.

"Are we really doing this?"

You ask Katniss.

"We are. It's why you volunteered. I'm ready to be free of President Snow. It's time we take back our freedom."

You handed her your gun, she needed it more than you did. 

"Call me for anything. I'll come within a second. We'll take them down together."

"Together."

She cups your cheeks and kisses your with all her might. You were left in a daze when she pulled back. 

"I love you."

She tells you as she runs off. Not even giving you a chance to respond. Knowing Katniss, she had done it so you had something to keep you going. Taking a deep breath, you headed out to find Haymitch on what you were meant to do. 

X

"After 74 years of these cruel games, it is time we take back our freedom. We'll no longer let the capitol control us. We're here to take back what is ours. Who is with me!?"

There is loud cheering and clapping as your speech comes to an end. It was time. President Snow had no idea what was going to hit him.

On all sides of the capitol, there were groups of rebels killing the soldiers from the capital. There wasn't much resistance considering that a lot of the soldiers had families in the 12 districts. They wanted to take down the capitol too. It's not long until all sides of the president's manor is surrounded by the rebels. 

"Surrender now Snow and we'll give you mercy."

The sounds of televisions being turned on can be heard through the city and then you're suddenly surrounded by Snow standing besides Katniss. 

"Is that what you really want? You want to lose your love for all these insignificant humans. I'll think very carefully if I was you. It's not everyday that you'll find someone as compatible as Katniss is with you."

You could feel everyone staring at your as you stayed quiet.

"Don't you dare surrender, (y/n). Think of everyone else. Think of their freedom!"

Katniss yells to you before they gag her. 

"Think of Katniss, (y/n). Do you really want to be the reason she's dead."

You clenched your fists in anger. You were going to make him pay for threatening Katniss. 

One second, you're standing in front of the rebels and the next you're standing in front of Snow. You gripped his neck and pushed him against the wall, tightening your hold on him. 

"I'm going to make you suffer. I'm going to give you something worse than death."

Shifting into your true form, you watch him tremble in fear. He starts screaming and struggling to get away from you but you hold on tight to him. 

You don't let him go until Katniss gently places a hand on your shoulder. 

"That's enough, (y/n). He's not a threat any longer."

Letting him fall on the ground, you turned around to hug Katniss tightly. 

"I thought I was going to lose you."

You whispered to her as you buried your face in her neck. Katniss runs her hand up and down your back to comfort you. 

"Never. You're not going to get rid of me that easily. We still haven't even had a kid"

You pull away from the hug so quickly that you had managed to give Katniss a whiplash. 

"Kids?! Me a m..other? The de..devil being a mother?"

Katniss laughs quietly at your dramatic ass. 

"Don't worry. Not anytime in the near future but we'll see if you'll change your mind later. For now, lets go home."

You give her a smile and nod as she takes your hand to lead you outside to tell everyone that Snow's regime was over. 

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Not accepting any more prompts unless you are okay with waiting around 2 weeks for it

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Daenerys Targeryen - Paintings Part 2

Mila Kunis - 17 Again

Addison Montgomery - Boyfriend Part 2

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - Professors Part 3

Saskia de Merindol - Crazy First Date

Saskia de Merindol - Pride

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!