You/Hela/Captain Marvel - Godzilla

Both you and Hela gripped the couch seats as you watched the battle Carol had joined to defeat Thanos

Both you and Hela gripped the couch seats as you watched the battle Carol had joined to defeat Thanos. The man had a huge army and weapons that were taking out large chunks of those that were helping the avengers.

"Should we have gone, Hela?I hate that we can't do anything about it here. We shouldn't have listened to Carol. Who was going to stop us from helping? Thor would've been too busy smashing everyone in his path to pay attention and everyone is too busy trying not to get killed to pay attention to me."

Hela pulls you into her arms to help you relax. She knew you were tense about the whole thing and if she continue to let you ramble on about how you should've helped then you were just going to stress yourself out.

"Babe, Carol is capable of handling herself. She's literal energy. Carol can't be killed."

Hearing Hela's explanation gives you a little peace but you're still worried.

"Sleep, (y/n). It's not going to do you any good if you continue panicking about this whole thing with Thanos. Trust that they can take care of him."

You sigh and nod in agreement. Hela was right. Carol gave the Avengers a huge advantage against Thanos.

"Wake me up if anything happens."

"I will. Now sleep."

You close your eyes and eventually fall asleep.

X

Carol struggled to stand up as she kept getting punched left and right by Thanos. She had volunteered to keep him back as the Avengers regrouped and figured out a way to completely stop him. Anything that they were doing now was not working and they needed a new plan.

"S...Strange, can you hear me?"

"I can hear you loud and clear, Carol."

She grunted loudly as she was hit yet again.

"I need you to bring (y/n) and Hela here."

"Carol, you're seriously asking me to bring the Goddess of Death here. Thor is not going to like this."

"Strange! I don't care what you think. Bring them here. They're our only chance at stopping Thanos. I'm exhausted for the first time in years. I can't last much longer. Bring. Them. Here."

At the last word, she gives Thanos a punch, strong enough to send him flying into the forest. She takes deep breaths to get some energy back.

"We need them to stop him from killing half of the entire universe. Just trust me in this."

Strange closed his eyes and looked through every possibly that could occur if you didn't come and if you did come. The chances of beating Thanos grew when he brought you over with Hela.

"I'll bring them."

X

"(y/n), wake up."

You pushed her hand away as she nudged you to wake up.

"5 more minutes."

"Carol needs us, (y/n)."

At that mention, you wake up to find a man in your living room.

"Who is this?"

"I'm Dr. Strange. Captain Marvel sent me to bring you to the field back in Wakanda. We need your help to defeat Thanos. The Captain can't hold him back any longer."

"Lets go."

He opens up a portal to Wakanda for the three to walk through. You break off from them and transform to your true form, crushing and pushing everyone from the opposing side that stood in your way to get to Carol. You could hear Hela close behind you to provide you cover as you rushed to help your girlfriend.

When you arrive, you go head to head with Thanos. The two of you use both of your strengths against each other but you end up killing him with the help of your girlfriends. As his glove comes off, you turn back to yourself, fainting as you do. Hela carries you in her arms as she covers you with her cape while Carol calls for Strange to transport the three of you back.

X

"Did you just bring my sister to help us?"

"Thor, I..."

"And she actually helped? What is going on with the world? I really should try contacting her again."

"Forget Hela. Did you see that fucki..."

Tony starts to say but is cut off by Steve.

"Language!"

"that freaking monster that obliterated that thing!?"

X

As the three of you arrived, all of you undressed as Hela prepared a warm bath.

"No excused, hot bath first and then we can all go to bed. We've had a long day.'

"You can say that again. Why didn't you call us Carol?"

"I didn't think it would get bad at the beginning but when I started getting exhausted, I knew that I need the help from the two of you. Thank you for coming. I know it wasn't exactly easy for you two."

"It doesn't matter that it wasn't easy for us. What matters is that you didn't call, Carol."

"It won't happen again, I promise."

"You're damn right it won't because we'll join you the next time something happens like this, right Hela."

"Yes, darling."

Carol pouts at the two of you, hating how you were babying her. It didn't matter to the two of you that Carol hated it. What mattered was that Carol learned to call either of you when things got bad.

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Hope Mikaelson - Enough

Lena Luthor - Rivals Part 2

Villanelle - Dinner Surprise Part 2

Villanelle - Crazy

Hope Mikaelson/Penelope Park - Trapped

Cheryl Blossom - Double Life

Jean Grey - X-Mansion Part 2

Hela/Sif - Superwoman

Lena Luthor - Worry Part 2

Katie McGrath - Photo Shoot

Maleficent - Two Worlds Collide

Katie McGrath - Live

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!