You/Lucy Westenra - Fear

Summary: You ask her to turn you

Prompt by: gaby_tomaz

Lucy was at a complete loss as to what to do. She had gone to sleep as a human, and later on she wakes up with the need to drink blood. She couldn't remember what had happened last night that could have caused this and as much as she tried to jog her memory it wasn't happening. All she knew was that she needed blood and she needed it now.

She glanced at you, making sure that you were still sleeping and headed out into the city to find a way to deal with the sudden need to drink blood.

You woke up early in the morning to find the spot besides you empty. It was strange considering that Lucy wouldn't move until you woke up. Thinking that she had just gone to the restroom or something like that, you turned to your side and closed your eyes to wait for her.

At the sound of something crashing downstairs and the distinct sound of Lucy's whimpers, you rushed downstairs with a fire iron to protect yourself.

"Lucy?"

You call out for her when you find her on the ground, leaning against the kitchen counter. She doesn't even seem to acknowledge you. After placing the iron on the table, you walked over to stand in front of you, only to find her covered in blood.

"Lucy! What happened are you okay?"

You checked all over her body to see if she had any injuries but there was nothing visible that showed you that she had been hurt. The only thing that seemed like it was the source of the blood was her mouth but it was too much blood to seem like it had come from her mouth.

"Baby? Please talk to me. What happened?"

She shakes her head and closes her eyes. Lucy knew that if she had told you what happened then you would run out of the house screaming bloody murder. You had told her how much you feared vampires and it was impossible to forget how terrified you were when one of them had almost gotten you one night.

"Lucy, please. I just want to help you."

Lucy knew that you weren't going to drop it. The more you kept asking, the more she wanted to tell you.

"I..I killed someone?"

You laughed, thinking it had been a joke. Lucy had never been a fan of hospitals so you figured this was her way of getting out to check out her injury. When Lucy didn't laugh along with you, you knew that she wasn't laughing.

"Wait what? What happened? Start from the beginning."

She takes a deep breath and turns around to face you properly. Wanting to see your reaction as she retold the events that led her to where she was now.

The whole time, all you can think about was how you desperately wished for it to be a joke but the more detailed, Lucy got with her story, the less hopeful you became.

"I know. I'm a monster. I tried so hard not to let my urge to drink blood win but I couldn't help it. It was like it was calling for me."

You gave her a small smile and tucked in a strand of her behind her ear. Wiping some of the blood away from her mouth, you leaned in to kiss her softly. Lucy didn't waste a minute to respond back to you kiss.

"You're not sacred? Or horrified or disgusted?"

You shook your head and sat beside her.

"I know you for so long Lucy that even though you might've been desperate for some blood, you would have waited until you found someone who deserved to be killed. Who did you kill?"

"One of the men that had been harassing women at the bar."

"See. You killed someone that won't be missed in society."

"But I killed someone."

"I know you did, and he deserved it."

"B..but"

"You did what you have to do. Now I need to do what needs to be done."

Lucy looked at you confused as you stood up and held out her hand.

"What are you doing?"

You smiled and led her to your shared bedroom.

"I can't exactly be turned into a vampire on the floor."

"Wait what?"

"I know you can't be deaf, darling. I said that I can't be turned into a vampire on the floor."

"No way. I'm not turning you into this monster thing. I'm not going to burden you with what I'm going through."

"Lucy, we promised each other forever. I can't give you forever if you don't turn me into a vampire. We're in this together. We'll figure things out a long the way. What matters is that we do it together."

"Don't you want to think about it?"

"No. I've made up my mind the minute you started telling me what happened."

Lucy was unsure about the whole thing. She couldn't lie that she liked the idea of spending forever with you but she didn't want to turn you into a monster. She had only been a vampire for a day and she hated herself.

"Lucy, I'm waiting."

She refused to move so you stood in front of her, moving your hair out of the way so she can begin the process.

"Are you sure?"

You chuckled softly, turning around and giving her a soft kiss.

"I'm sure, love. I'm ready to be yours forever."

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Not accepting any more prompts unless you are okay with waiting around 2 weeks for it

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor/Kara and Alex Danvers - Beast Girl Part 2

Katy Keene - Moving On

Lena Luthor - Wedding Part 2

Saskia De Merindol - Impatient

Kate Kane - Secret Crush

Faith LeHane - Lost Memories

Katie McGrath - Player

Regina Mills - Lost Memories

Nia Nal - Dream Team

Daenerys Targeryen - Freed

Sara Lance - New Team Member 

Tiffany Maxwell - Approval

Lena Luthor - Second Chance

Rebekah Mikaelson - Doghouse

Hope Mikaelson - First

Prudence Blackwood - Protector Part 2

Sara Lance - Not Your Fault 

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!