You/Helena Bertinelli (Huntress) - Hurt

AN: Let me know if you like this better? I feel like some of you who read them offline won't be able to see it

"(y/n)!"

Helena shoot the two guys she was fighting and ran towards you, covering your shoulder where they had shoot you.

"Why did you do that!?"

Helena was panicking as blood began to pour out of your wound. You just gave her a smile and leaned your forehead against hers.

"To save you, silly. Wasn't going to let someone kill my girlfriend."

Dinah and Renee were covering the two of you but there was only so much they could do. There were too many guys coming towards them and it was getting harder to bring them down.

"We need to go! There's no way we're going to be able to stop them."

Dinah yells to Helena.

"I can't leave her! You're just going to have to leave us behind. We're just going to slow you down."

"No way. We're not going to leave the two of you behind. We just need a miracle."

Renee mumbled the last part. They were getting exhausted. Dinah wanted to use her powers but it had been so long since she used them that it was going to drain her and knock her out with one scream.

"DID SOMEONE SAY A MIRACLE?!"

Everyone looks up at the sudden confetti coming from the ceiling. It got dark all of a sudden and then the sound of bones being broken follows. The lights come back up and Harley is standing in front of you with a smile and waving at the four of you.

"Did you guys really think I was going to leave you alone? Now come on, what are you waiting for?"

Helena scrambles to stand up and carry you out of the building and into the car so they can take you to a hospital.

"You really had to make an entrance didn't you Harley?"

You tell her while they drove you to the hospital.

"Well you know me. Can't go anywhere without a little flare. Besides, I'm not being the dramatic one. It's you now. The bullet went right through you and your body is high on adrenaline. It probably doesn't even hurt."

She reaches over to hit the hole that the bullet did and it makes you cry out in pain.

"Harley! Quit hurting my girlfriend or I swear to god that I'll make everyone afraid to sell you a breakfast sandwich."

Harley laughs, playfully hitting Helena's shoulder as she thought it was a joke.

"Wait, you're actually serious? What a meanie. (y/n), tell your girlfriend that it didn't hurt."

"It kind of hurt, Harley."

"I just saved everyone's ass. That gives me some leeway.'

No one says anything to her.

"Oh come on. You all need a drink. We're getting margaritas after they patch her up."

Soon enough, you're being wheeled to surgery to patch up your hole. They said you'll be fine and wanted to keep you over for observation in case something else came up. Everyone had crammed into your room after Renee showed the hospital staff her badge.

"Seriously, babe. I can't believe you did that. I would've preferred that they had shot me. I'm used to getting shot. This is your first."

"Stop. I wasn't going to just stand there and watch them shoot you. Besides, it all worked out. I'm fine and so are all of you."

Harley slams the door open, holding several bottles.

"We sure are! That means we need to celebrate. Managed to sneak in with some of my famous margaritas. Don't say that I don't love you guys. I risked getting sent back to Arkham just to bring them to you."

She passes them all out to everyone except for you.

"What the hell Harley? Why don't I get one?"

Harley looks up to Helena, finding that she was still being glared at.

"Because, (y/n). I don't want to get shoot by her. You can get yours when you get out of the hospital."

You look towards Helena with a pout, hoping she would change her mind.

"No way. You're in a hospital for godsake. You can wait a little longer so you can drink yours."

You glared at her, crossing your arms and looked towards the window.

"Well then you can wait a little longer for a kiss."

"Wait what?! I never said anything about kisses being banned."

"Like you said, I'm in a hospital. You can wait a little longer."

Dinah, Renee, and Harley wanted to laugh but Helena glared at them to stop them from laughing.

"Fine. You're still not getting a margarita."

"God! Why are we dating?"

"I love you too, (y/n)."

Helena says with a smile, knowing that you didn't mean it.

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Zelda Spellman - Part 2

Addison Rae Easterling - ??

Kara Danvers - First Time

Rosa Diaz - Soft Spot

Katie McGrath - Instagram

Emilia Clarke - Coffee Part 2

Saskia De Merindol - Sweater

Saskia De Merindol - Jealous

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!