You/Addison Montgomery - Boyfriend Part 1

Summary: You want to be her girlfriend

Requested by: kendallcarpenter99

Being with Addison was complicated. She had trust issues after dealing with the whole love triangle. Since she was aware of them, she knew it wouldn't be a good idea to pursue a relationship with you. Especially considering that she liked you a lot. Addison didn't want to fuck it up.

Not putting a label two what the two of you had, made things difficult for each other. Addison hated to see the other doctors flirt with you and you hated to see when other doctors flirted with her. It annoyed you to no end but Addison had been clear about her terms and you weren't going to ruin anything. You liked her a lot, and if the only way you could be with her was to pretend that there was nothing going on between the two of you then you would.

X

You were making your way to talk to Addison about one of your patients when you find her kissing another one of the doctors.

Not saying anything, you quickly leave back to your office. You force yourself not to cry over what you had seen and walk out of your office, pretending like everything was fine. You weren't exclusive and so there was no reason to be upset over it.

Since you didn't really want to deal with your feelings, you made sure to avoid Addison as much as you could. There were just some things better left unsaid and it wouldn't create any chaos.

You had almost successfully gone throughout the day without seeing her but ultimately lost when you walked inside your office and found her sitting on your chair.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

She asks. Cutting straight to the chase as she was already far beyond annoyed with you. She didn't want to admit it but she missed you. That was saying something considering it had only been a couple of hours since the two of you had seen each other.

"What makes you think that I'm avoiding you?"

"You didn't come to my office even once to ask me for help or even invite me for lunch."

"I got busy."

"Bullshit. I asked around. They all said you had taken a 2 hour lunch break."

"Like I said, I got busy."

Addison did not believe you at all. You couldn't even look at her straight in the eyes, simply just focusing on something on your desk.

"Are you going to tell me what's bothering you or am I going to have to drag it out of you?"

"There's nothing for you to drag out. Now if you'll excuse me, I want to go home. I'm exhausted."

You took off your coat and walked over to your desk to grab your phone and purse, only to be stopped by Addison from leaving.

"What's wrong?"

She asks. Genuinely concerned for you. You were never like this.

"I'm just tired Addison. Can't I be tired for once?"

"Of course, you can. It's just..."

"It's just what? You don't care about me. We just use each other to scratch an itch. You have no reason to care for what's going on with me."

Addison lets go of your hand and stands up.

"I do care. We're friends, (y/n)."

"No, we're not. Like I said. We just use each other. Why don't you just go back to letting Mike eat your face."

You snap at her. You grab your things and start walking out the door.

"So that's what this is about? You just found me 'kissing' Mike and you think that I'm hooking up with him?"

"I did find you kissing him but that doesn't matter. It doesn't what I think. We're not dating each other. You can do whatever you want."

You walk out of your office, leaving Addison in a state of shock. She had finally put the pieces together and realized what was going on. The two of you had feelings for the other but had no idea how to tell the other person as your 'relationship' had started with no strings attached. The two of you needed to talk. Monday was going to be interesting.

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Not accepting any more prompts unless you are okay with waiting around 2 weeks for it

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Sabrina Spellman - Queen of Hell Part 2

Harley Quinn - Coworker

Katherine Pierce - 500 years

Lena Luthor/Kara and Alex Danvers - Spiderwoman Part 2

Hope Mikaelson - Forgotten

Hope Mikaelson - Forgotten Part 2

Katniss Everdeen - Victor Part 2

Daenerys Targeryen - Paintings Part 2

Mila Kunis - 17 Again

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!