You/Saskia Merindol - Unrequited Love? Part 2

"Nothing is perfect, Melanie

"Nothing is perfect, Melanie. What if I'm too underdressed or overdressed. Lets face it. I'll probably under dressed with Saskia."

Melanie stood up and made her way over to your closet, careful as to not step on any of the clothes that you had thrown around.

"(y/n), I'm going to slap you if you throw another dress on the floor. Saskia loves you and she'll think you'll look gorgeous in anything. Hell, that woman will think that you'll look gorgeous in a potato sack."

You groaned loudly and turned around to yet again look through your closet to find a dress.

"I just want to look good for her, Melanie."

Melanie nodded and pushed you aside to look through your closet. She mumbles a couple of 'no's' before settling on one with a 'perfect.'

"Change into this. Saskia will go crazy over it. Trust me."

You gave it a look but with no other dress to wear, you took it from her.

"I really hope that we don't have a repeat of last time when you said that to me."

"God! It was one time! and it doesn't apply to this. Now hurry up and change so I can finish doing your makeup."

X

Melanie had finally left 10 minutes ago to give you some space to calm down. After a couple of deep breaths, you grabbed your keys and headed outside to pick her up.

"You look absolutely beautiful, Saskia."

You say as she opens the door. Saskia blushes at the compliment. You were too sweet.

"and you look breathtaking. Are these for me?"

"Oh! Yeah, sorry."

She laughs quietly and takes them from you, heading back inside to put them in some water.

"They're absolutely lovely. I didn't think you had remembered about them being my favorite."

"It was kind of hard to forget. I remember everything that you tell me."

Saskia places them in a vase and walks with you back outside.

"I had no idea that you were a complete romantic. I love it."

X

"Saskia?"

You waved a hand in front of her face as you yet again caught her shooting daggers at the waiter. Who knew that Saskia could be so jealous. It was charming and yet funny at the same time.

"Huh? Sorry, I was just thinking about what you had said."

"And what did I say?"

"That you love my dress?"

"Well I do love your dress but I did not say that."

Busted, Saskia flushes in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, I just have to make sure that the waiter isn't trying to steal you away."

"Saskia, I'm on a date with you. Not him. Besides, I'm the one that should be worried. Half of the wait staff has been 'subtlety' checking you out."

"That's not true. They're looking at you."

You raise your eyebrow at her as you look around the room, finding that half of them were staring at you and the other at Saskia.

"We can agree to disagree. Come here."

Saskia leans over, unsure of what you were going to do. You just gave her a smile and pulled her in for a deep kiss. Pulling away until you could barely breathe.

"Why don't we grab some takeout and sneak into Olivia's winery. I don't want for either of us to get into a fight because a waiter was staring too long."

"I'm so glad we think alike. Lets go then."

You pull out a couple of bills and toss them at the table as you head out.

X

"Oh my god!"

Olivia covered her mouth to stifle her laugh as she watched the two of you scramble to get your clothes back on. When she headed out to check on her, she didn't she would end up finding her best friends, naked and cuddling in her hammock.

"I'm glad the two of you had a fun night."

"Olivia! Go away!"

Saskia tells her as she throws a pillow at her head. Olivia just ducks in time for the pillow to miss.

"I'm not leaving until you guys agree to buying me new pillows and a new hammock."

"Whatever you say! Just go away."

Olivia just laughed as she turned back to her house. This was too funny to not tell Melanie.

"God, we're never going to let that live down, are we?"

"Nope"

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Emilia Clarke - Part 2

Brittany Snow - Attack

Hailee Steinfield - Live

Emilia Clarke - Gamer

Nyssa Al Ghul - ??

Hela/Captain Marvel - Godzilla

Hope Mikaelson - Enough

Lena Luthor - Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!