You/Kara Danvers - Another World Part 1

Your head was killing you

Your head was killing you. A rare occurrence that only ever happened because you had been exposed to kryptonite but that hadn't been the case. Standing up from the ground, you took in your surroundings to realize that you weren't in downtown National City. You began to feel the slight panic of suddenly being caught in the trap but that wasn't the case. You still had your powers as proven when you heard someone yelling from a few miles away. Not wanting to stand around and panic over what was happening, you flew to were you had heard screaming.

As you arrive, a girl is thrown across the room that you're able to catch in time. Seeing that they weren't going to win the fight easily, you made them step back while you knocked out the monster in a matter of minutes.

"How the fuck did you do that?"

You turned around to find yourself standing in front of a bunch of kids.

"Uh, you don't know who I am?"

You ask them while looking down at your suit to make sure that you were still wearing it.

"Holy shit! That's (superhero name).  You're real!"

Another kid popped out from behind you.

"What do you mean that I'm real?"

"Hold on."

The kids pulls out his phone to show you what he had been reading in the last hour.

"Okay, so maybe I'm not in National City anymore."

X

"What do you mean that she's just gone?!"

Kara yells to Alex.

"She can't just be gone. She was standing besides me and then she disappeared out of thin air."

Kara started pacing up and down the room while Alex checked your GPS to track you down.

"I'm sorry to say this Kara but (y/n) is not in this Earth. What if she got dragged in to a portal like you did with Barry."

"Oh Rao! Why didn't I think of that! I need to go get him. He should be able to track her.'

Kara was ready to fly off but was stopped by Alex.

"Where the hell do you think that you're going?"

"I'm going to grab the portal to travel to Barry's world."

"Not without me, you won't. I'm not losing you for another month. We're going together."

"Alex, don't be ridiculous. I'll be fine."

"We either go together or you bring him here."

Not wanting to waste any more time, Kara reluctantly agrees.

X

You tried ignoring MG's stares while you told everyone else the story of who you were and how you ended up getting stuck in this earth.

"So superheroes are actually real and other Earth's exist?"

"Yep, I'm not surprised that vampires and witches exist since I've seen everything already. Practically anything surprised me."

"How are you going to get home? Maybe we could help you."

"Oh, that's quite alright. I'm sure my wife is doing everything she can to get me back to our world."

As said, a portal opens up to reveal Kara passing through.

"Baby!"

You stand up and rush over to pull her in for a tight hug and then a kiss. Kara gets lost in the kiss as well that she doesn't realize that the two of you have an audience.

"Babe? Who are these people?"

"Well, they are the ones who kept me company while you found me. This one here..." you point to MG. "was the one that ended up telling me that we're comic book characters here."

"Wait really?"

"Yes! You guys are my favorite heroes. I had no idea that the two of you are married. I'm guessing that comes later in the future."

"Oh...I'm not sure how to respond to that."

You let out a laugh and wrap your arm around Kara's waist.

"well they were hoping you could give them some advice on how to help each other. They've been dealing with monsters that are difficult to take out."

"I know it sounds cheesy but you guys need to trust and depend on each other. You guys might be strong on your own but you'll be even stronger when you work together."

The kids ask Kara a couple of more questions until Kara's watch beeps.

"That's Alex. She said that if I wasn't home in the next 5 minutes after it beeped, that she was gonna drag our butts back home."

"Wait! Mrs and Mrs. Zor-El, could I get your autographs?"

"Oh uh, sure."

The two of you signed some of his books and then stepped a little away from them to open up a portal to National City.

"Here...." Kara tosses MG the remote to open up portals. "if you guys ever need help, you know where to find us."

"Thank you!"

X

Alex lets out a sigh of relief as the two of you come out of the portal. She hugged you tightly before stepping back and glaring at the two of you.

"I'm prohibiting you two from ever leaving like that. You guys had me worried."

"Oh trust us. We're not going anywhere, Alex. We like bothering you too much."

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Hela/Captain Marvel - Godzilla Part 2

Nyssa Al Ghul - Revenge Part 2

Villanelle - Crazy Part 2

Prudence Blackwood - Bully

Daenerys Targaryen - Vampire Part 2

Hela/Sif - Superwoman - Part 2

Addison Rae - Collab

Katie McGrath - Mrs. All American

Maleficent - Two Worlds Collide Part 2

Maleficent - Fear

Addison Rae - Prank

Natasha Romanoff - Warning

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!