You/Caitlin Snow - Meta Human

Summary: She teaches you

Prompt by: a_lone_soul

Caitlin was your everything. Your best friend, teacher and lover. She was the one that showed you how to take control of your fire powers and the only one who believed in you. As much as it pained you, you left her behind. Thinking it wouldn't be a good idea for the two of you to stay together. Flash and the rest of his team did not approve of you over the simple fact that you had accidentally killed someone because you couldn't control your powers. It would haunt you for the rest if your life and you vowed to spend every day of your life making up for it. So to avoid having to choose between you and her team, you left. It killed a part of you but it was for the best

Before leaving to another Earth. You had given Caitlin a necklace that was connected to your phone that would signal you whenever she needed help. You promised that if she were to press it, not matter what time or day, you would come to her.

Months had passed and Caitlin had never pressed it. She was so angry with you for the simple fact that you didn't even take her opinion into consideration. There were times that she wanted to press it just so she could see you but she knew it was going to be a bad idea. It would just mean more pain for her when you would go back to your Earth.

As it turns out, Caitlin had no choice but to finally use the necklace that you had given her. She was trapped at STAR labs with her friends and there was no way they could take out Overgirl and Prometheus alone.

When you got the notification from you phone, you dropped everything and teleported to STAR labs were you found everyone trapped and unable to escape. You helped them out of their cell and began to ask questions of what was happening. Everything was soon explained and they all headed out to help.

"Caitlin, wait."

"Not now, (y/n). I can't do this now. We have an evil Supergirl to defeat and I can't get distracted. Later, I promise."

You nodded, seeing that she was right about waiting.

Defeating Overgirl had been hell. She was hell bent on killing Kara and it took the two of you to be able to bring her down.

"Alright, lets talk."

Caitlin came up behind you while you were talking to the others about your powers. You excused yourself and followed Caitlin to a much quieter place.

"I wanted to say I was sorry. I should've just never left like that."

"That's right. You shouldn't have. Did you ever stop to think that maybe I didn't care for what they were saying. You were my girlfriend for christ sake. They didn't matter. We could have figured something out."

You looked down, playing with your figures as you thought about what you could say.

"I messed up. I admit that and I truly am sorry, Caitlin. I know it wouldn't be a good idea to just go back to how we left things off but I would like to start over."

"As friends?"

It was going to kill you, going back to not being able to kiss her or cuddle with her but it would be worth it. Caitlin was worth going through anything.

"As friends."

To let her known that you weren't going to do something stupid as to move to another Earth again, you moved back to hers after the whole Earth-X fiasco.

The friendship of course didn't last long. Caitlin had another brush with death and she ended up realizing that you were the one for her. Caitlin ended up proposing the moment she got out of the hospital.

-----------

Feel free to send me prompts, story ideas or anything you'd like. Do only fxf relationships.

Katie McGrath

Thea, Sam, Caitlin, Kate - Part 2

Lena Luthor - Part 2 (Alternative Part 2)

Lena Luthor

Mia Queen

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers
------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!