You/Nora Darhk - Fairy Godmother

Summary: She's your fairy godmother

Prompt by: gaby_tomaz

AN: I'm sorry, I couldn't write your original prompt.

You watched as Nora granted another wish for the children. They were of course happy to pretend that it was fake but you knew better. She granted actual wishes that only became true the day after. 

"I'm surprised that you have come to love the idea of being a fairy godmother. Last I heard, you absolutely despised it when you were Gary's fairy godmother. "

"(Y/n)!"

She switches out of her dress  when she's out of sight from the kids and runs up to hug you.

"It's been so long. I didn't think I would ever see you again."

"Oh please, you can't get rid of me that easily. Is this was you've been up to for the past year?"

"It's not as luxurious as being as part of the Legends but I do like my job."

The two of you head towards your car while you talked. 

"You know we miss you"

"I don't think I can go back, (y/n). I know they'll accept me but I think I'm ready to settle down. The days of being the daughter of a villain and a hero are over. I just want to live a simple life now. No more having to worry about saving the world."

You nod in understanding. Part of the reason why you had come back to the present time was to recruit her but another part was because you missed her a lot. The ship wasn't the same without her. 

"I know what you mean. I think I'm ready to hang up the cape too. Let Sara and the others handle the superhero business."

"You? Hanging up your cape?! I must be dreaming. The (y/n) I knew was always ready for the next mission. What happened?"

She asked out of concern. Not once in the time that you had known each other, had you mentioned ever quitting the legends. 

"Like I said, I've been doing this whole superhero thing for years now. I think it's time for some rest."

Nora doesn't quite believe you. You've always been a terrible liar when it came to her. 

"Rest? Oh, please don't give me any of that bs. I know you, what's really going on. You love the legends."

"Not as much as I love you."

You answered without hesitating. Nora is shocked over what you had said. She thought that she knew everything about you but she was wrong. She didn't think that you had feelings for her. 

"So let me get this straight. You're quitting the Legends because you love me?"

You slowly nod, unsure of how she was going to react.

"And that you miss me and want to quit the legends because you don't ever have a chance to see me anymore."

You nod again. 

"You're ready to hang up the cape for me?"

Nora smiles as she sees you nod again. She reaches over to tuck a strand of your hair. 

"You might be smart when it comes to the whole hero business but you're pretty dumb when it comes to the whole relationship thing."

You give her a confused look, causing her to continue her explanation. 

"I mean, I didn't think it would take you this long to admit your feelings for me, much less actually tell me that you're quitting what you love over me."

"You knew about the fact that I was in love with you."

"I did. I was thought to observe things and I couldn't help but observe how you would always look to me when you thought I wasn't looking."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"Please, you're a hero. I don't think you had time for a relationship. Plus I would wait forever until you were ready. I just think you would actually come to tell me that you were quitting the Legends because you missed me and wanted to be with me."

"There's nothing wrong with quitting. I would quit if it meant that I was able to be with you."

"And I'm not going to let you quit. Sara and Ava make it work, why can't we? I'm a fairy godmother, we can make things work without you having to quit."

You give her a smile.

"I know you don't want to come back to the ship but will you at least reconsider it so that I can take you on a date."

"What kind of date are you taking me that involves a time machine?"

X

Nora couldn't stop laughing as she saw you in a knight armor, riding a horse to pick her up. 

"Oh my god. I fucking love this. Mona and Ava are going to be so jealous."

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor - Hot Mom

Lizzie Saltman - ??

Caity Lotz - PR Stunt

Katie McGrath - Sick

Emilia Clarke - Coffee

Jessica Jones - Posessive

Helena Bertinelli (Huntress) - Hurt

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!