You/Saskia De Merindol - Heartbreaker

Summary: You meet Ginger 

Requested by: Kali_Story 

You were proud of Saskia. Not only did she make partner, she did it all within 2 years of working at the office. It had never been done before and in honor of that, you had a small party for her. 

With the help of Olivia and Melanie, you invited all of Saskia's colleagues and friends that they knew she might want there. It made you feel a little lost considering that you've been dating her for a year and had no idea who any of these people were. 

"Does Saskia ever really talk about any of them?"

Olivia and Melanie turned to look at each other, hoping they weren't going to start an argument between the two of  you. They both knew how much Saskia loved you and how it was difficult for her to open up to others. Honestly, they were surprised that Saskia had introduced you to them.

"Not really. She mentions them briefly when it's absolutely necessary. I wouldn't worry about it too much. If Saskia thought they were important, she would have introduced you to them."

You nodded in understanding. Melanie did have a point. Saskia did introduce you to her best friend, that was important. 

"Right, I'm just overthinking things."

X

The party was in full swing, Saskia was genuinely surprised when she came home to the party and couldn't thank you enough for it. You just shrugged it off, telling her to just enjoy herself while you made sure everyone was enjoying themselves. This was Saskia's party, you wanted to have her fun without being stressed. 

"I was surprised when I ended up getting Saskia's invite."

You turned around to where the voice was coming from, only to be face to face with an older woman that you don't remember ever seeing. 

"Please forgive me, I'm Ginger. Saskia's ex."

You looked down at her hand and shook it after hesitating for while. 

"(Y/n). I don't think Saskia has ever mentioned you before. "

She finished her glass of wine and grabs another one before continuing. 

"I'm not surprised. Saskia is always like that. Just dates someone and then dumps them after getting what she needs from them. She soon forgets them after."

"Oh.."

You weren't sure what to say. Did this woman not know who you were?

Saskia had been looking all over for you, she had been wanting to dance but you were nowhere to be found. After asking around, they ended up pointing her in the right direction. 

"Ginger, what are you doing here?"

Saskia asks her with a tone you've never heard her use with you. It almost sounded cold. 

"Saskia, darling. It's been a while. I got an invitation and I just had to come and see how you've been doing. Congrats on making partner, you deserve it."

"Get out."

You were shocked to hear Saskia be so cold towards someone. At the very least, if she didn't like them, she would pretend to actually do so. With Ginger, Saskia didn't even pretend to hide her dislike. 

"I was just telling (y/n) here to run before you do the same thing you do to the others. Wouldn't want for this naive girl to get her heartbroken."

"Leave Ginger or I'm calling the police."

Ginger smirks, happy that she had gotten under Saskia's skin. Finishing her drink, she patted Saskia's cheek and then leaned in to hug you. 

"Run. Run before you get too attached."

She whispers to you before leaving. 

Saskia waits until she sees the door close behind her to turn to face you. 

"Are you okay? What did she tell you?"

"It's nothing. I'm fine. Go enjoy your party, Saskia."

"I don't care about the party, I care about you."

She took your hand and led your upstairs to your bedroom. 

"Whatever she said, it was all a lie."

"She told me that you used people."

Saskia stayed quiet for the longest time. It was true. A year ago and she only ever dated people to get something from them. She was ashamed of her past and didn't like to be reminded of it. With you now knowing, there was no way she could hide. Saskia knew that she had to come clean. 

"I'm not going to tell you that it's a lie. Ginger was right. I use was because that was the old me. It was wrong of me to use people like that but I can't change the past but what I can do is to be better, I love you, (y/n). You've met everyone close to me and I've opened up to you more than I've ever opened up to anyone."

You cup Saskia's cheek and pull her in for a gentle kiss. She had never done anything to hurt you and although Ginger had warned you about Saskia's old ways, that was in the past. Saskia wasn't the same as before. 

"And I love you, Saskia. I know you're not going to hurt me and if you do, it's not going to be intentional. J Now lets go back down to your party. I'm sure everyone is wondering where you are."

Saskia smiled and took your hand to lead you back downstairs. Making her way to the middle of the room, she finally got to dance with you. 

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Not accepting any more prompts unless you are okay with waiting around 2 weeks for it

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor - Second Chance Part 2

Zari Tomaz - New Member Part 2

Lisa Cuddy - ??

Allison Cameron - ??

Daenerys Targeryen - Paintings

Meredith Grey - ??

Addison Montgomery - Boyfriend

Sabrina Spellman - Queen of Hell Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!