You/Emilia Clarke - Gamer

AN: Let me know if this is okay, I didn't exactly go with what you had in mind but I can redo it

You loved helping out your community. You weren't a stranger to donation money or joining charity drives to raise money because practically every weekend, you would go out there and join whatever charity needed volunteers.

This time, you had found a charity that raised money for various organizations in the city by having several celebrities pair up with a streamer to play video games. The day of the event, you didn't think of it. You were just excited to be part of something good.

"So, we'll pair you off and then give you your stations. If anyone has a problem with who you're paired up with, please let us know."

You stand to the side and wait until you're name is called.

"(full name) and Emilia Clarke."

As her name is mentioned, you spit out your drink from shock over the fact that you had been paired up with Emilia.

Emilia walks over, trying her best to stop herself from laughing as she hands you a napkin.

"Are you alright there?"

"Y..yeah. I just saw a spider and got scared."

"Right, well come on. We're starting in ten minutes."

"You can go ahead and go first. I'll be right behind you."

She nods and follows the directions to the main area. As you're left alone, you ignore the various looks you get. It wasn't common for you to lose your cool, so this was out of character for you. After taking a couple of deep breaths and telling yourself that she was just like any other person, you were able to relax a little and go out before the event started.

"Glad you made it. I have to warn you, I've hardly ever played any of these games. I usually always stick to mobile ones. So we're at a huge disadvantage."

"That's okay, I'll teach you."

Before they announce the start of the competition, you try your best to explain the objective of the game and all the controls. Emilia is trying her best to keep up with everything you're saying but she's clearly confused and a little overwhelmed.

"It's okay. You'll get it. I'm sure you'll get it in a few rounds."

X

She doesn't get it in a few rounds but Emilia is still having a lot of fun despite her character dying a lot. You try not to laugh every time she dies but you can't help yourself as it becomes more often. In the end, you and Emilia just use your time to ask each other questions and hold competitions where one of you was always at a disadvantage. It was quite fun and you didn't want it to end.

"Oh, thank god. It's almost ending. I was getting tired of dying."

You laughed quietly as she went on to explain how the two of you were in the lead because of how good you were in the game. The announcer ends the round and everyone turns off their PC's to listen to how much money was raised.

"Hey, I had fun. I was a little nervous because of how I had no skill in this but you made this easier for me. Thank you."

"I had fun too. Maybe we can do this again. Join together to raise money?"

"I'll love that. Just let me know the time and place."

X

You invited Emilia over almost a week later just for a friendly competition in a game that she was familiar with. The fans loved how the two of you interacted so it was mainly them asking questions about how long the two you were friends and so on. The gaming came second.

"Hey! That's not fair. You cheated!"

You tell her as she uses on of the routes that was hardly used. She rolls her eyes and doesn't turn to look at you.

"It's totally legal. It's there. I can use it for a reason."

You pout, not used to getting beaten. You let it go but change the game to something else, hoping that you'll win but no such luck. She continues to win again and again. You beg her for mercy but she just tells you that all is fair in love and war so you decide to do something distract her.

"Hey Emilia?"

"Hmm?"

You turn off the stream for a second and then pull her in for a kiss. It distracts her enough that you're able to win as she let go of the mouse and keyboard. You turn on the stream back again as your screen shows that you had won.

"So I think we're ending the stream today. I hope you had fun and I'll see you next time!"

You can't help but laugh as you read the comments as they all try to guess what just happened. You don't bother to answer any as you turn it off and turn to face Emilia as she had yet to say anything.

"I'm sor..."

You don't even get a chance to apologize from kissing her out of nowhere and she pulls you in again for another kiss.

"You cheated but I'm not complaining. You better be prepared for next time."

You gulp loudly at her threat. Maybe you should have kissed her at another time. The two of you were very competitive and you just knew where this was going.

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Nyssa Al Ghul - ??

Hela/Captain Marvel - Godzilla

Hope Mikaelson - Enough

Lena Luthor - Rivals Part 2

Villanelle - Dinner Surprise Part 2

Villanelle - Crazy

Hope Mikaelson/Penelope Park - Trapped

Cheryl Blossom - Double Life

Jean Grey - X-Mansion Part 2

Hela/Sif - Superwoman

Lena Luthor - Worry Part 2

Katie McGrath - Photo Shoot

Maleficent - Two Worlds Collide

Katie McGrath - Live

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!