You/Lena Luthor/ Kara Danvers - The Devil Part 3

Summary: Hell on Earth

Prompt by: a_lone_soul

You were pissed. Apparently, Lena had been missing for almost a week and there were still no signs of her.

However, Cadmus did not prepare for the literal devil to come knocking at their door.

Kara had taken you to the DEO to explain what they had done and what they were hoping would work. The more she continued talking, the more angry you got. Kara rushed through the briefing and then led you to an empty room to calm you down.

"Lena is not going to like it if you go out there and punish every single human being until you find her."

"Damn. Two years have passed already and yet you still know me."

"Two months for you so that is barely anything. Now you can either head to Lena's apartment and wait for another briefing or you can stay here and try not to involve yourself. We don't want your identity of being the devil, getting into the wrong hands."

"Oh for hell's sake, I can take care of myself. I'll find Lena. The DEO has already had a week and they haven't progressed. All they have is a blurry video where they take Lena."

"Let me remind you. You can get heard around us. We're not sure how far away we have to be so you don't get hurt so I'm not taking any chances."

You pout and try to charm her as you did with all the other women you had flirted with.

"Please, baby. Let me help you. I promise it'll be worth it."

"Your powers don't work on me so don't even try it."

An alarm rings far away in the distance, making Kara turn around to see what's going on.

"That might actually be a break for us. Stay here and don't do anything that we wouldn't approve."

You make a cross on your heart and hold up your hand.

"Cross my heart and hope to die."

Kara stares at you for the longest time but eventually just sighs and leans in to give you a goodbye kiss.

"I'm trusting you."

"Take care, darling."

Kara takes off and you're left alone in the room. There's no one around to know that you've left the building so you make your way through the balcony, flying to Lena's apartment to get a better idea of what happened.

"This would be a really good time to step in, father. I've done as you asked. Why can't you do me a little favor?"

You yell to the ceiling. There's no sound or movement soon after and you take it as a sign that he's not going to help you find Lena.

"Fine. I wanted to do this the hard way. I do like punishment here on Earth."

You smirk and make your way down to a bar that was frequented by criminals. They weren't too happy with strangers that a fight broke out when you demanded for them to serve you the 'me delight mix.' Sometimes you forgot that not everyone knew you were the devil. Happy to stretch out your muscles, you easily took them down. Making sure to ask the right questions to where they were holding Lena.

Some low-level thug, ended up revealing to you the location she was taken to as he had been hired by Lillian to transport Lena to another facility. His punishment wasn't as cruel as the others.

Making your way to the facility she was being held in, you easily took down the men guarding the front for. From there, you sneaked in, avoiding men and women as you still were't sure where Lena was being held in. Just then, your ringtone 'Highway to Hell,' starts ringing. You had totally forgotten about it. Kara must have slipped it in your pocket while she was talking to you.