You/Mia Queen - House Guest

Summary: She stays over

Prompt by: _xLuthor

Your moms, Kara and Lena, had yet again left you behind as they traveled to Earth-1 to help their friends. It sucked that they didn't let you help considering that you had your mom's powers. They claimed that they would rather make you wait and let you grow your powers first before you tried to be a superhero. Just one raised eyebrow from your mum and you had no other choice but to stay behind.

Apparently, you weren't the only one that was prohibited from helping. Mia, Oliver's daughter, had been teleported to you. Saying how her dad didn't want her to be risking her life at such a young age.

With the two of you not being allowed to join them, you became close friends due to being in similar situations.

It had been almost a month since you last seen your mothers. Aunt Alex claimed that they were all fine and that they would contact you when they were finishing up. It sucked that they didn't let you join them but at least you hd Mia with you.

After spending almost a whole month with Mia. You realized that staying behind had been worth it. Otherwise, you would've never truly known the blonde girl. You might've developed a tiny crush on her but you weren't going to admit that to anyone.

Right at the last day of your month, you had gotten word from your aunt that your moms were finally making their way back. That meant Mia was also going to head back and you weren't ready for that.

"Will you promise to call and text me whenever you can?"

Mia smiles and pulls you in for a hug.

"Please. I can't go a day without my best friend. Of course, I'll call and text whenever I can."

Soon enough, a portal opened and after giving her one last hug, she walked through it. Heading back to Earth-1.

Lena and Kara watched the longing looks that you gave Mia. It reminded them of each other and they knew that the two of you had developed some feelings for each other during the month that she had stayed over.

"Lets order in. We have a lot to talk about."

Lena suggested. Hoping some food will get you to open up to them about your little crush.

X

You didn't even need the food to tell them about your month. All you wanted was their help and advice about what to do about your crush.

It had been both of them that recommend for you to tell Mia about your feelings. You didn't want to. You felt that Mia wouldn't feel the same but both of your mothers were quite convinced that she did.

Their convincing is what led you to teleport to Mia's home with flowers.

"You must be (y/n) Luthor. I heard so much about you."

You gulped. Not realizing how scary Oliver actually was. His eyes drifted down to the flowers and soon enough a smile appeared.

"It's about damn time. Mia has not been able to stop talking about you."

He turned around, yelling for Mia to come down.

"What?! I was busy."

"I'm sure this is more important."

He stepped aside, letting Mia see you.

"(Y/n), what are you doing here."

You cleared your throat and handed her the flowers.

"I came here to ask you out on a date."

"I thought you'd never ask."

A few feet away, Lena and Kara were hiding behind some bushes.

"What did she say?! Did she say yes?"

Lena asked Kara wanting to know everything that was going on.

"She said yes! Our baby is growing up."

Lena discreetly wiped a tear.

"She certainly is."

-----------

Feel free to send me prompts, story ideas or anything you'd like. Only do fxf relationships.

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers

Rachel Skarston

Caitlin Snow
------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!