You/Caity Lotz - PR Stunt

Summary: You're only dating for the release of a new movie

Prompt by: deathbed_013

Caity glared at you as you once again spoke over her. The entire promotional interviews that the two of you had done, you had developed a nasty habit of talking over her. Basically, pushing her to the back as if she wasn't the other main cast member from the movie. She had tried to talk to you about it and despite saying that you wouldn't do it again, you did at the very next interview. Caity couldn't wait until this was over. You might've been a good actress but you were a terrible person. Working with you had almost made her want to quit the movie but she had signed a contract a couldn't back out. 

"You fucking did it again!"

She yells at you once the two of you get into your truck. You roll your eyes and back out of the studio lot.

"You were taking too long, I couldn't have anyone suspect that our relationship was fake. How hard was it to answer what I had gotten you for our 'anniversary?'

"Because you didn't get me anything, you ass."

"What? Of course, I did. I got you those flowers."

"Well you're either full of shit or someone didn't give them to me because I didn't receive anything."

You parked the car again and pulled out your phone to check the address you had given the flower person. You read the address off to her. 

"That is your address right?"

"No, I moved out from there."

You groaned loudly and pulled out of the parking lot again, heading for the complete opposite direction of where you were meant to drop off Caity.

"Where are we going? My friends place is on the opposite side of town."

"I might be a shitty person but I'm not shitty enough that I didn't give my 'fake' girlfriend her anniversary present. I know it sucks when you don't receive something for such dates, even if it is fake."

Caity had a lot of questions but didn't say anything as she tried to figure out where you were going. 

You had made several stops, hiding everything that you had gotten her in the trunk. After almost an hour, you finally stop the car at a valet of a restaurant. You helped her out of her car and headed to the trunk to grab what you had gotten for her. 

"Your favorite flowers and a necklace that matches your eyes."

You said with a smile. Caity is unable to say anything as she eyes the wide bouquet and the large necklace that must have cost a fortune. She takes the flowers and turns around to lift her hair out of the way so you can put the necklace on. Caity didn't even know that you had listened to what her favorite flowers were.

"This is beautiful, (y/n)."

"Only the best for my girl."

You said with a smile and then giving her a wink. Caity genuinely laughs and follows you inside

X

After that date, the two of you were in much better terms. You had stopped talking over Caity and she wasn't yelling at you for the fact that you had done something that annoyed her. The two of you were genuinely spending time with each other as a couple in the public eye and then as friends in private. 

You weren't sure what happened but the two of you started to kiss even when no one was looking. Both of you tried excusing it with the fact that it was now natural but neither of you could deny that the two were developing feelings for the other. It was strange for you and Caity considering that a month ago, you both hated each other. 

Caity had been the one to bring up the conversation about it and while you had at first denied any of your feelings, you ended up revealing that you had fallen for her. And since then, the two of you have been actually dating. 

Neither of your friends could stop laughing over the fact that the two of you stopped faking it. There was a lot of sexual tension whenever they went to a room with the two of you in it. 

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lizzie Saltman - ??

Katie McGrath - Sick

Emilia Clarke - Coffee

Jessica Jones - Posessive

Helena Bertinelli (Huntress) - Hurt

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!