You/Sara Lance - Not Your Fault

Summary: You're kidnapped 

Prompt by: The100_clexa

Searching for the Spear of Destiny was no easy thing. They were scattered in different parts of time and with Rip gone, they had turned to you to help you find them. 

"Stay here, we'll be quick." Sara pulled you in for a kiss and then stepped back. "Gideon, when we get off the ship, turn on the security system. Alert me if something goes back."

"Yes, Ms. Lance."

She turns back around to follow the rest of the team but stops and runs to you to give you another kiss. 

"Take care."

You whisper to her as she follows the team again. 

With them gone, there's really nothing for you to do. You're quite bored as you had already finished searching for the next piece. Starving and with nothing to do, you decided to head into the kitchen to work on your cooking skills. You've been practicing for a few weeks with Gideon just so you could make dinner for Sara one day. 

As you place the lasagna inside the oven, the alarm rings for a second but then it shuts off along with the ship. 

"Hello?"

You call out in the dark, hoping it was Sara or one of the other guys playing a prank on you. 

"Ah, Ms. (last name). You have no idea how much trouble we've gone through to get you without that annoying girlfriend of yours."

You take a step back every time they move towards you. In cases like this, Sara had given you a watch for you to use to alert her whenever you were in trouble. You moved your hands behind your back to activate it, only to realize that it was gone. 

"Looking for this?"

Eobard holds your watch, letting it fall so he could step on it. He motions for Malcolm and Damien to take you in. You make a run for it, only to run it Eobard. 

"You shouldn't have done that."

You hear him say before you're knocked out. 

X

When the team gets back, they find the ship without power. Sara panics as you don't answer her calls for you. Running around through the ship, she find that you're nowhere inside. 

Jax finally gets the system up and running again, giving them a chance to figure out if Gideon knows anything. 

"Gideon, what happened? Why were you turned off? Where's (Y/n)?"

"I was disabled by Eobard. I was unable to see what they did to (y/n) as I was turned off but I did hear them mention something about the location of the fourth part of the spear."

Sara nods and starts pulling up all your work that you had done to search for the fourth part. Not wasting another minute, she directs Gideon to follow the coordinates you had left. 

X

Eobard looked down at his watch as he waited for the team to appear. He knew it wouldn't take them long to find them but he was getting impatient. Just a second later and the ship appeared. He smirked when he saw the angry expression on Sara's face. 

"Nice of you to join the party. You're a bit late."

When she gets close enough, he holds out his hand, stopping her in her tracks and motions for Damien and Malcolm to bring you over. You're still knocked out from the hit that you took. 

"I'll kill you! What do you want?"

"Hand over the spear and the fourth location of it then she'll be yours."