You/Lena Luthor - Gang

Summary: You save Lena

Prompt by: FakeFanCena

There was a lot of things that Lena let go off and one of them involved the fact that you were in a gang. At first, she had gone off on you about the dangers off being in one and how the chances of you going to jail would skyrocket due to your gang affiliation but once she discovered why the gang even existed she calmed down. 

The whole point of the gang was to defend those that couldn't defend themselves. Those in the gang would go out at night to patrol the streets to give Supergirl a break from the petty crime that tended to occur. Cops didn't seem to have a problem with you as no matter what, you and your members would uphold the law to the end. 

You were doing your usual patrols at night with another one of the gang members when you heard a loud scream from the alley. Both of you rushed to where the sound came from to see what the commotion was.

The man with the gun and the woman were facing away from you, giving you a chance to sneak behind him. Your partner stayed behind in case you ended up needing backup considered there was only one. 

"I would stay down if I was you."

You warned him in a low tone as you pointed the gun to him. No one was going to get shot but he didn't know that. All he knew was that you were part of the gang that dealt with criminals like himself so he stayed down with his hand over his head. 

"Ma'am, are you alright?"

Once you were sure that he wasn't going to move, you turned around to face the woman that was getting attacked. 

She was fixing her clothes and checking herself over before turning to face you.

"I am. I could ask you the same thing Mrs. Luthor"

"Lena? What were you doing so late in the night on your own. Are you barely making your way back home."

Lena sighs, fixes her tie and makes her way over to you. Tucking in a strand of you hair behind your ear. 

"I'm sorry darling but this was the only way I was going to get your attention."

She wraps her arms around your neck to pull you close to her. 

"I've been feeling quite needy and I've missed you. I even worry your favorite outfit, baby."

Nipping the lobe of your ear, she moved back so you could see her pout.

"Will you come home with me? I promise we'll try out that thing you've been wanting to try."

That's when you finally noticed what she was hinting at when she pulled you close to her. You could tell she decided to wear the new toy under the suit. Images of her using it on you filled your mind and it made you gulp loudly. Fuck, you needed to get home now. 

"Lets go."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Alex Danvers

Kara Danvers/Samantha Arias

Mariska Hargitay

Walking Dead Part 2

Amelia Shepherd

Kara Danvers

Lena Luthor

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!