You/Melissa Benoist - Vacation

Summary: Your secret relationship is no longer a secret 

Prompt by: issleia

Melissa was finally having some time off after almost a full year of working nonstop. The both of you had decided to take a long vacation at one of her favorite cities and spend the majority of your time there. Neither of you wanted to really plan anything just to make the trip an adventure for the two of you to discover hidden areas of the city. 

"I can't believe we're finally here. It feels like forever since we booked our tickers."

You grunt loudly as the cab drivers hands you both of your luggages. Melissa turns to you, wondering what made you make that noise. 

"I'm sorry, babe. I should've helped you."

You shake your head a smile, handing her just a small bag to not make her feel bad. 

"No need to be sorry. I want to carry your bags. Now come on. Lets check in so we can start our vacation."

X

Melissa posted several pictures throughout the week. Most of them were of the things that she had eaten or the view at various places. There were a few rare ones that she posted of her posing, making fans wonder who she was with. 

"I love my fans but some of them can be a little too much."

She tells you one night while the both of you are laying in bed. You were currently texting your family while Melissa checked her emails and messages. 

"Why do you say that?"

You ask after connecting your phone and turning to face her. She hands you her phone with the comments of her recent picture. 

'Who are you with?'

'Is that your new boyfriend'

'Post a picture with them!!!'

'Please give us something. We're dying here.'

The rest of the comments were about how pretty she looked and how happy they were for her. Melissa was right, some of them could be a little too much. 

"They do seem a bit too much. Lets just ignore them. The better comments outweigh these. Lets not let them ruin our vacation. We both needed this."

She sighs and lets you spoon her. It always made her feel safe in your arms. 

"I hope you're right."

X

It's the final day before your flight back home and the two of you just simply want to take a stroll around the city. Enjoy the sights and snacks one last time before heading back home. 

"Babe, I found the best chocolate in the city. We need to take some back home for everyone. Come try it."

You walk over to her, taking the piece of chocolate she had in her hand and popping it in your mouth. The taste is enough to make you let out a soft moan. 

"God. This is delicious. We might need a few extras for us too."

Melissa lets out a soft laugh and leans in to kiss you. 

"You're just simply adorable."

"Oh my god! You guys are the cutest!"

Someone behind you practically shrieks when they see you. You gently push Melissa behind your back, wanting to cover her from whoever this person was. 

"I didn't know you were dating anyone. I can't believe I actually found you. My friends are not going to believe this."

Before you have a chance to stop her, she takes a selfie with the two of you. 

"I'm sorry but could you please delete that?"

The fan looks up to the two of you. 

"What why?"

You could practically feel Melissa not being able to breathe. You squeezed her hand softly, letting her know that you were there for her. She squeezes it back and leans her head on your shoulder to calm herself down. 

"We'd just like to keep this between us for now. We're not really ready to be out in the public. You can understand, where we're coming from, right?"

The fan looks down at the picture and then back at you before looking down to delete the picture. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to invade your privacy."

Not wanting to upset her, you tried to help her feel better. 

"It's alright. I know how amazing it can be to meet an idol of yours. I did that when I met Angelina Jolie. Let me tell you, it was kind of crazy. Melissa still teases me about it to this day."

Behind you, you hear her laugh. The reminder of what had happened always made her laugh. 

"It's true. I had to drag her out of the room so she wouldn't say anything embarrassing."'

The girl smiles. She was relieved that you weren't upset about what had happened. 

"What's your name sweetie?"

"Clarissa."

"Well Clarissa, how about my girlfriend takes a picture of us so you won't leave empty handed. Does that sound good?"

Clarissa quickly nods and hands you her phone. She's a little nervous about what to do so Melissa helps her out. She gently takes her hand and wraps her arm around her shoulder, holding her close. You take the picture and several more of the different poses. 

"Thank you so much. I'm really sorry about earlier. I was just too excited about meeting you."

"It's quite alright. Thank you for being so understanding."

Melissa gives Clarissa a hug and waves goodbye as the girl heads back to where she came from. 

"That you for helping me out. I just blanked out then when I saw her take a picture."

You pull her hand up to your lips, kissing the back of it. 

"You don't have to thank me. I'm just glad we were able to deescalate that situation. Our surprise announcement is still on!"

"I still can't believe you roped me into it."

"Oh come on. You have to admit it's a genius idea. The perfect way to come out to your fans about the next step in our relationship."

She rolls her eyes at you and hands you several boxes of chocolate. 

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sure they'll love it. Now go pay for these so we can enjoy our room one last night."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Sansa and Arya Stark - Goddess of Thunder, Sea and War

Alex Danvers - Lost Home

Cersei Lannister/Daenerys Targaryen

Maeve Wiley - Bullied

Lena Luthor - The Wedding

Lena Luthor - Annoyance

Jessica Pearson - Assassin

Melissa Benoist/Katie McGrath - Part 3

Katniss Everdeen - Victor

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!