You/Thea/Sam/Caitlin/Kate - Gone Part 2A

Summary: One ending

Prompt by: Rexburn12

It had been a year since you had last seen Lena and Kara. One year since you realized that you were a complete piece of shit. One year since you decided it was time to deal with your drinking. You had hurt the only person you ever cared about that was never going to be okay with you. You had signed into rehab. Lasting almost six months with them. Your addiction was quite difficult to deal with and although the urge to drink wasn't as it used to be, it was still there.

That didn't stop you from making yourself a better person. You finally got a job in something you liked and ended up having 4 amazing women as your girlfriends. They understood how hard you've been working to get better and have been with you in every step of the way. Including those times that you so desperately wished to take a swing from the bottle.

As it turns out, even if you wanted to live a normal life, you couldn't. While working in the lab that you were assigned it, something bit you, giving you extraordinary powers. At first, you had refused to use them. Saying that you were never going to be responsible for the life of another but after much convincing from your superhero girlfriends, you donned a suit that Kate had made for you.

Putting on the suit had been the best choice of your life. It allowed you to make up for your mistakes. You knew that the pain from the realization of what you had done would never go away but it was a start. Each life that you saved allowed you to forgive yourself little by little.

Although, you were working on dealing with your troubles, there was still one person you wanted to talk to. Mainly beg for her forgiveness. Hurting her had been the worst mistake of your life and you so desperately wish that at least the two of you would be in good terms.

Kate had known about wanting to talk to Lena. All your girlfriends knew how much you've struggled with the fact that Lena was never going to forgive you. They tried their best to help you feel a little better but ultimately, only Lena would be the one to help you.

When Kate had gotten the invitation to L-Corp's gala. They all knew it would be the perfect opportunity to get you to talk to her. They begged for you to go and after much convincing, yet again, you ended up going.

"Lena..."

You could see Lena's body tense up when she heard you call out her name. Kara was just beside you and was ready to defend her girlfriend but was stopped by Kate. Kate silently pleaded for Kara to let you talk to Lena. After a couple of seconds, Kara eventually nodded and stepped aside with Kate, telling Lena to call her if she needed anything.

"What do you want (y/n)?"

You had been working for the past week to come up with a speech about how you were sorry for everything you had done but standing in front of her made you forget everything that you had wanted to say.

"I know, it's not fair of me to continue bringing this up. You deserve to move on from what happened..."

You had so much more to say but you stopped. Lena deserved better. You didn't. You didn't deserve to be forgiven.

"I'm sorry. This was a mistake. Please forgive me."

You soon left the gala, heading to the tallest building so you could gather your thoughts.

"What happened?"

"I couldn't do it Kate. I couldn't ask her to forgive me because I knew she would do it. I don't deserve that. I don't deserve that kindness."

All Kate could do was hold you as you cried. You were meant to live with the guilt of your mistakes. Forever doing anything you can to make up for them.

-----------

Feel free to send me prompts, story ideas or anything you'd like. Do only fxf relationships.

Lena Luthor - Part 2 (Alternative Part 2)

Lena Luthor

Mia Queen

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers
------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!