You/Margot Robbie - Drunk Night Part 1

Summary: You've had a crush on her forever

Prompt by: drunkenirishbrawl

You've been best friends with Margot since elementary. You've also had a crush on said best friends since middle school. And not once did you ever mention the fact that you had fallen in love with her in high school.

Margot was clueless about it. All she knew was that you were her only friend that ever supporter her on anything. You were there for it all. He college years, her struggles to fame, her rise to fame and eventually to her stardom. It didn't matter if she had boyfriends half of the time you had known her. What mattered to you was that she knew you were there for her. You would take the fact that you were in love with her to the grave.

X

You and Margot had just come back from the premiere of her newest movie. As usual, the two of you headed to her place for some drinks to relax after a stressful event.

"Well? How was the movie? Did you like it? Tell me the truth. I know if you're lying to me."

The two of you were now dressed in some comfortable clothes as you sat on the couch, drinking your favorite wine.

"Oh come on, Marg. You know I always love your movies."

"I know you do, (nickname). But I need your honest opinion. I keep reading how it's one of my worst films and I can't help but think that."

You placed your wine glass on the coffee table and moved closer to Margot so you could cuddle with her. It didn't go unnoticed by you that your heart started beating quicker.

"You know what I think about those reviews, I think those are just a bunch of idiots that can't get their heads out of their ass. That film is honestly one of your best ones. It's 1000x better than Suicide Squad and I'm happy that you're finally playing Harley how you wanted to."

Margot gives you a wide smile and cuddles closer to you.

"You're right. I'm happy with the way the film went. Harley isn't forced to work for a disgusting man and who knows. Maybe for the next movie, Poison Ivy gets to come out."

You laugh at her wink and shake your head. Ever since Margot had first been cast as Harley, she had always pitched in for you to play the part of Poison Ivy.

"No way. I'm sure someone else will play a better Poison Ivy."

"No one else has the same chemistry as we do. Have you been reading all the articles that I send you that claim we're dating."

You slowly nod. Margot thought they were funny but you hated reading them. It was a painful reminder to what could have happened if you had told her about your feelings.

X

Almost 3 hours later and the two of you were drunk. Not unusual but Margot was being much more touchy than usual

"Have I told you that there are times that I can't help but think what it would be like to kiss you."

Margot had her arms around your neck, keeping you close to her. It wasn't like you wanted to pull away either.

"Nooo. Don't be silly. It's just the wine talking."

Margot actually giggles and shakes her head.

"Its trueee. When you're not around. I talk to everyone about you. They all tell me to just kiss you already but I tell them I can't."

"Because you don't like me."

"Nooo, silly. Because I love you. Like I really loveee you. Can I kiss you, (y/n). I really really want to kiss you."

Even drunk, Margot knew how to read you. She leans in, kissing you softly. The kiss turns out into a full on makeout session and soon enough, the two of you are naked and exploring each others bodies.

X

You groaned loudly as you woke up with a headache. As your eyes opened, you soon realized that you were completely naked. All of a sudden, you're hit with the memories of what had happened last night. The feelings, the kiss and finally the fact that the two of you had sex.

You turned around to find that Margot's side of the bed was empty. Fuck, you knew that you shouldn't have agreed to helping her finish the bottle. You had no idea how fucked your friendship was nor did you knew were she was. Before you went out to search for her, you grabbed a pair of her sweatpants and a shirt.

"(y/n)! You're awake! I didn't think you would be up so soon. I wanted to make you pancakes before you woke up."

"Pancakes?"

"Yeah, I know how much you love them and I didn't want this to be like a one night stand thing."

"Wait, you remembered what happened last night."

"God, yes. I still can't forget every single reaction I managed to draw out of you."

She smirks and raises her eyebrow at you.

"Maybe we can go for round 2 after breakfast."

You shook your head, getting her confused.

"Okay, no round 2. I just thought with what you said last night, we could continue."

"I..yes, I did say that but I was hoping we could talk about what you said."

"I said a lot of things last night."

You blushed brightly and nodded. It was hard to forget such vivid memories.

"I mean the fact that you told me that you loved me."

Margot can see that you were having. hard time believing what she said. She knew that it honestly wasn't the best time to tell you but she never lied to you. It was one of the things you loved about her, she was so honest.

"Yes, I meant every single word, (y/n). I was an idiot for not telling you sooner but I was scared. We've been friends for so long that I thought it was too late. Plus, it's not like you helped."

"Me?! I didn't know you loved me."

"And neither did I know that you loved me. Neither of us gave the other a hint. I hid behind all my ex boyfriends and you hid your feelings. We're both at fault. What matters is that we now know and we move from this. I know we skipped several dates already but I'd like to take you out on a date. An actual one. One where I do everything I can to romance you."

"I'd really like that...does that mean we have to wait for round 2?"

Margot smirks and wraps her arms around your neck, pulling you in for a kiss.

"I think we're allowed to go on round 2."

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Daenerys Targaryen - Meeree's Champion

Cassandra Pressman - Confusion

Dianna Agron - Secret Marriage

Lena Luthor - Asleep

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!