You/Lena Luthor - Second Chance Part 2

Summary: You work on her forgiveness

Prompt by: animeboy245, imsodead2

You let out a sigh of relief after letting yourself fall down on the couch. For the past couple of weeks, Lena had been making you do all kinds of random errands for her that you were more than sure were made up. One of the most ridiculous one had to be when she had you drive for almost 3-4 hours just so you could get her mushrooms from this specific city. 

But despite her crazy demands, you never yelled at her or made it known to her that you thought her errands were stupid. The whole thing that had gotten you in this mess was because you couldn't control yourself and you needed to learn how to be patient. If it took a year of doing useless tasks for Lena to forgive you, you'll happily do them. 

X

This latest errand that she asked you to do required for you to drive across the city to this little known restaurant to pick up her lunch. Considering it was lunch time, half the city was driving all around town to get their lunch. Traffic was terrible and you hoped it didn't take long to get to L-Corp. 

One second, you're waiting for the light to turn red and the next you felt the airbag go off as you were pushed to the car in front of you. You groaned loudly as you tried to move, only to find yourself stuck. It was physically impossible to move. 

It didn't take long for help to arrive as the firefighters hacked away at your car to remove what you were stuck between. You tried to argue with them that you didn't need to go to the hospital but they refused saying that you might've broken something. In the end, you were shoved inside an ambulance and taken to the nearest hospital. 

X

Lena was worried. You were always punctual for everything and if you were somehow late, you always made it within 10 minutes. You were already 30 minutes late and she was getting worried. There were no calls or texts from you. She told herself to relax and figured since it was lunch time, you would be later than usual. Finally, at the hour mark, you got a call.

"Is this Ms. Lena Luthor?"

"This is she. Who am I speaking to?"

"This is Jennifer Matthews. I work in Paradise Valley. You are listed as Ms. (last name) emergency contact and I'm calling to let you know that she was in a car accident. We're doing some tests but believe that she might've broken something. Will you be able to come be with her?"

Lena was already grabbing her things as she motioned Jess to call her driver. 

"Of course! I'm on my way. Thank you for letting me know."

Lena tried not to think the fact that this had been her fault. Right now, she needed to worry about the fact that you were currently hurt. Arriving 10 minutes later, she quickly asked for your room number and made her way to you. 

"Lena? What are you doing here?"

Letting out a sigh of relief, Lena takes a seat besides your bed. 

"What do you mean 'what am I doing here?'  I got a call that you were in a car accident. I needed to make sure you were okay."

You gave her a small smile, taking her hand in yours. 

"I knew you cared about me."

"I do and I'm sorry, (y/n). This is my fault. Had I just told you that I've forgiven you a while ago then none of this would have happened."

"None of this is your fault Lena. Accidents happen all the time."

"But if I hadn..."

"Lena, this is not your fault. I didn't even think to blame you so that means that you're not going to blame yourself, you hear me?"

She sighs and nods in understanding. 

"Good. Now did you say that you forgive me?"

You asked with a smile.

"Of course, I did. I know it's bad to test someone to see if they had changed but sending you on these useless errands made me see that you weren't going to lose your temper again."

"I get it. I don't blame you for wanting to test me. What I did was bad and I'm lucky that you had given me a chance to prove myself. Thank you, Lena."

The doctor soon interrupts the two of you, letting you know that your arm was indeed broken.

"Well it looks like I'm going to be taking care of you then."

"What no. Don't be ridiculous."

She stands up and leans down to kiss you on the corner of your lips. A gesture that made you smile wide. 

"I didn't ask. I'm telling you that I'm going to take care of you."

Even when you were hurting, Lena would still be bossy. You loved her for it. 

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Not accepting any more prompts unless you are okay with waiting around 2 weeks for it

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Zari Tomaz - New Member Part 2

Lisa Cuddy - ??

Allison Cameron - ??

Daenerys Targeryen - Paintings

Meredith Grey - ??

Addison Montgomery - Boyfriend

Sabrina Spellman - Queen of Hell Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!