You/Alana Bloom - New Psychiatrist

Summary: She knows it's wrong. 

Requested by: EliseClarke55

Alana always liked to go by the book. She never strayed away from it, knowing that those who did, always ended up becoming terrible psychiatrist's. She was dedicated. Alana had worked hard to be where she was and knew better than to risk it all. It's just that....you really made her want to risk it all. Alana has only had 5 sessions with you and knew that if she continued taking you as a client, it wasn't going to end well. 

She looked at her clients list of the day and sighed loudly when she read that you were going to be her last one. God, what was she thinking for writing you down at that time. She had tried to fire you as a client but anytime she brought it up, you just looked at her with those eyes and it made her forget her train of thought. 

X

Alana was a miracle worker. She's had been the best psychiatrist you have ever been to. Not just because you had a minor crush on her but because she was good at her job. She knew the right questions to ask and when she had to back off to give you time to answer them. You could tell that she had been trying to fire you as a client for a while now and you weren't sure why. There was only so much distraction you could do before she figured out what you were doing and put a stop to it. You didn't want to lose her. 

"(y/n)! It's so good to see you. Please sit."

You thanked her as you took a seat. 

"So tell me, how did you weekend go?"

"Well...."

And your session started. As always, Alana made sure to stop the session at exactly an hour and a half after it started. 

"So, I've been wanting to talk to you about this for a while now but I haven't had a chance to. We're always interrupted and such."

You nod along, knowing that it wasn't true. You were the one who distracted her. 

"What did you want to talk about, Dr. Bloom?"

"(Y/n)...I like you a lot. I really do and because of that, I think you would have a better time with Dr. Stone. He's much more qualified to help you."

"With all due respect, Dr. Bloom but I'm not too comfortable going with anyone else with my problems. You've figured out what was wrong with me and I've never felt better than before."

Alana smiles and nods.

"I'm really glad to hear that (y/n) but I still don't think you would better benefit with me being your psychiatrist. Dr. Stone has handled patients similar to you. You're my first."

You nodded. 

"Did I do something wrong, Dr. Bloom?"

"Oh god no. You were an exceptional patient. You've improved well since your sessions started."

"All thanks to you. I don't see why I would be better with Dr. Stone, he doesn't know me like you do."

Alana knew you were stubborn and had the talent for spotting a lie from a mile away. There was no way you would stop questioning her about why she was firing you as a client until you told her the truth. God, she could really lose her license. 

"(y/n), please. I'm a professional. He'll have all my files on you and know what you require for treatment."

You nod and stand up. 

"Don't bother. I'll find someone else new."

You grabbed your things and rushed out of her office, Alana quick to follow after you. 

"(y/n)! Wait!"

You stopped and turned around. "What? What else could you possibly say?"

Alana really looked at you. She leaned in until the two of you almost kissed, giving you a chance to pull away. You just simply crash your lips together. 

"That's why. It's wrong of me to have these kinds of thought about a client. It's why I was referring you to Dr. Stone."

The two of you were resting your foreheads against the other. 

"I'll go with Dr. Stone."

"You will?"

"Only if you go with me on a date?"

"You don't have to ask twice."

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lillian Luthor - Family

Saskia De Merindol - Unrequited Love?

Saskia De Merindol - Happy

Nora Darhk - Fairy Godmother

Lena Luthor - Hot Mom

Lizzie Saltman - ??

Caity Lotz - PR Stunt

Katie McGrath - Sick

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!