You/Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - Professors Part 2

Summary: Continuation of part 1

Requested by: georgiaroberts13

It has been almost a full week and you couldn't take it. Both Lena and Kara were obviously teasing you. Wearing outfits that you distinctly remembering telling them that you just absolutely loved to see them in it. Lena would often even go as far as calling you out in class just so she knew that you were paying attention. Like always, you weren't. You were too busy thinking of how much you wanted her out of her outfit.

"Ms. (last name), I'm afraid if you aren't going to keep paying attention in class, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

You burned bright at the sudden stares. You were sure that Lena had put Kara up to this.

"I know the answer, Ms. Danvers. Just give me a second."

She nods and patiently waits for you to figure it out for a few more seconds.

"Enough. My policy clearly states that if a student is caught obviously not paying attention then they'll get kicked out. I'm sure there are dozens of other students that wished to take your spot. I'm sure this will give you something to think about for the next class period."

Kara goes back to teaching as if she just didn't call you out in class. You could still feel the stares as you gathered your things and headed out of the class. You needed to talk to them or else they were going to make it worse for you.

X

Waiting until you were sure that they were both going to be home, you drove over to their place. Using the key that Lena had given you, you opened the door to find the house to be entirely dark. Placing your things on the table, you walked around, wanting to see where they were as their car was in the driveway.

You make your way to the kitchen when you hear a Kara moan. Biting you lip, you make a detour to the bedroom, knowing that they would both be there.

What you found in the bedroom was exactly what you had been thinking about every night since you stopped seeing them.

Lena stops when she hears you come in.

"(y/n), what a lovely surprise."

You can't help but almost fall to your knees when you see the way Lena licks fingers. No doubt that they had been inside Kara.

Catching yourself staring, you look away from the middle of the room.

"So shy all of the sudden."

You hear her climb off the bed and make her way over to you.

"What brings you here?"

You clear your throat and turn back to face Lena. Finding that she was smirking at you.

"You know why. You need to stop what you're doing."

"And what is it that I'm doing, darling?"

Kara smiles when she sees what Lena was doing. By the looks of it, it wasn't going to take much to convince you to change your mind about dating them.

"Ugh, Lena! You know what you're doing and so do you Kara."

You had made the mistake of looking over to Kara as you find her naked. She didn't even bother to cover up when you faced her. Simply just gave you a smile and opened her legs wider.

"We need you to tell us because we've been doing a lot of things lately."

Kara nods enthusiastically, remembering the new things they've both been trying since you were gone. They just hoped you would give in so they could try them with you too.

"I uh..c..."

Lena smiles and wraps her arm around your neck, pulling you in close to her that your lips were almost touching.

"You what?"

She whispered to you. All you could think about was kissing her. You couldn't even remember what you were here for.

"I...I don't remember."

You whisper. Lena watches as you close your eyes and lean in to kiss her but you're only met with air.

"Wh..wha"

"Oh no. We're not going to give in so easily after that week you made us suffer through."

She takes your hand and walks you over to a chair for you to sit.

"Now you're going to sit there like a good girl and watch what you missed out. Maybe then we'll forgive you."

Lena makes her way back to Kara. Moving her so that you could see exactly what she was doing. God, those two were going to be the death of you. You just hope Kara would be kind enough to convince Lena to forgive you as well. But from the looks of it, the two of them were in on wanting to get back at you.

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Not accepting any more prompts unless you are okay with waiting around 2 weeks for it

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Katie McGrath - Player Part 2

Phoebe Tonkin - Hurt

Diana Prince - Just A Dream

Sabrina Spellman - Queen of Hell

Denna(Legend of the Seeker) - Breakings

Saskia De Merindol - Dork

Saskia De Merindol - Heartbreaker

Lena Luthor - Second Chance Part 2

Zari Tomaz - New Member

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!