You/Cersei Lannister - Runaway

Summary: You give her an ultimatum

Requested by: _zuana

"Cerse— Oh my god!"

You closed the door behind you when you saw the Cersei and her brothers in bed together. Not wanting to be seen or d be found by Cersei, you ran to the tombs. Hoping that she wouldn't try to chase after you.

After arriving in the tombs, you leaned against the wall and let yourself slide down it as you cried your feelings. Cersei had promised that she was done with her brother and yet you has come to find out in the worst way that she was still with him. You were a complete fool for believing her lies. Cersei always had a way of making you believe everything that came out of her mouth and you had fallen for it.

There's suddenly the sound of heels and soon after, Cersei appears in front of you. You wiped away your tears, not wanting for her to see you like this. You were done with her.

"(Y/n), please let me explain myself. It wasn't what it seemed."

"What do you mean it wasn't what it seemed!? You were fucking your brother! What other explanation is there?"

Cersei flinches and takes a step back. She had never seen you this angry. You were always so shy and quiet. It's what had attracted her. It surprised her to see that you could even display such emotion.

"Okay, it was what it seemed but I did it for us! I did it so we could be together."

You pinched the bridge of your nose, hoping it could calm you down and get you to center yourself. You were done getting upset or angry because of Cersei's actions. She had done this far too many times.

"You fucked your brother for us?"

You laughed sarcastically. This was rich coming from her. You were about to talk but stopped yourself. With a shake of your head, you began to walk out of the tombs.

"Wait! Where are you going?"

"Home."

"But you live here."

"Home. Home. I'm done staying here in King's landing. I was only here because of you and I'm done being your whore. I gave you so many chances and you blew them. It's time for me to go home."

Cersei just stayed quiet as you continued going on and on about every mistake she had made. She knew you had a point but she had actually wanted to fix things. She wanted to step away from all her family drama. There was even a time that she considered giving up her right for the crown while she thought about the future with you.

X

You hadn't wasted any time with packing your bags. It wasn't like you had many so you packed everything in a bag and paid for a man to take you back home.

Your mother had asked for explanations of why you had come home so soon after the letters you had sent her saying that you weren't coming back until much later but you just avoided answering the question. The wound was still fresh and there was no reason to poke it.

Rather than taking a day for a break after your long travels, you had quickly relearned your routines of helping your father and mother. It distracted you from what had happened to the point that you had forgotten all about Cersei. There were times that news of the Lannisters spread through your hometown, causing your wounds to reopen again.

X

Cersei had been devastated when  she had come to learn that you had left. She didn't you would actually leave but when rumors of your sudden departure back to your home spread, Cersei had no choice but to believe them. She had spent a week practically moping, not even coming out of her bedroom despite hearing about the troubles that her brother was up to. All Cersei wanted was to get back with you.

"Forgive me if this is out of place but I believe you should go after her My Lady."

A servant tells Cersei, a week after you had left.

"Excuse me?"

The servant was a little startled by her tone but it didn't stop her from continuing.

"(Y/n). I think you should go after her. You're not truly happy here and I can guarantee you that she's not either."

"How would you know that?"

"She wrote to me. Claimed that she's happy with going back to her routine but I know her better."

Cersei felt a pain in her heart when she heard that you had written to a servant but not her.

"Thank you."

The servant nods and steps out to give Cersei some privacy.

Cersei walked to the window and stared at King's Landing. She wasn't truly happy here. She had no one here but her brother. There was really nothing from stopping her from leaving.

That very night, Cersei packed her bags and rented out a carriage to take her to your home.

X

The carriage hadn't even come to a full stop when she jumped out and ran to your door. Her knocks were loud that they weren't impossible to ignore. You headed downstairs to give whoever was knocking on your door so loudly a piece of your mind.

"I'm no-"

Cersei cuts you off with a kiss. Completely throwing you off the loop. It takes you a hot second to register who it is and when you realize it's Cersei, you push her off of you.

"What are you doing!? I told you I wanted nothing to do with you."

"I know but I couldn't let that be the end of us, (y/n). I love you too much to let you go. I renounced my crown and my brother. I'm all in. I'm all yours."

You looked outside to find a carriage with several trunks besides it. It looked like she had brought all her wardrobe.

"How do I know that you're not going to go back with him?"

"He's king now. All his movements will be tracked. You'll know if I'm even traveling to him. Which I won't do because I love you. I want you."

You cross your arms while looking at her up and down. Cersei had worn your favorite dress.

"One last chance, Cersei. You fuck it up and I'll toss you to Daenerys dragons."

Cersei gulped loudly as she knew that you weren't kidding. You would really toss her to them.

————

Feel free to send me prompts, story ideas or anything you'd like. Only do fxf relationships.

Brienne of Tarth - Protector

Regina Mills - Curse

Sarah Paulson - Death

Addison Montgomery - Pregnant

Sara Lance - Operation

Kara Danvers - Cheater

Claire Holt - ???

Cassandra  Pressman - Savior

Melissa Benoist - Vacation

Sansa and Arya Stark - Goddess of Thunder, Sea and War

Alex Danvers - Lost Home

Cersei Lannister/Daenerys Targaryen

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!