You/Hope Mikaelson - First

Summary: Hope helps you

Prompt by: AlphaWolf_chicago

Hope had been looking everywhere for you. She had tried calling you, but it seemed like your phone had been disconnected. As she asked around the school, she came to learn that you had gone out to the woods with MG, Kaleb and Landon.

Making her way in the general direction of where everyone had last seen you, she began to hear someone singing. It was quite beautiful and the closer she got to the sound, the more familiar the voice came to be.

The worst is yet to come
We'll be lucky if we ever see the sun

You wiped away the tears from your cheeks and turned away from MG, Kaleb and Landon. Feeling silly that they had witnessed that moment.

"Dude, that was actually good. How come you kept the fact that you could sing from us. We would've asked you to sing for us a long time ago."

Kaleb says. He had been skeptical over the fact that MG and Landon had told him you could sing but he was glad he had come out and listen to you sing.

"Right. Well, a deal was a deal. Are you going to help me with my transformation?"

"Of course, you didn't really have to sing but that was a nice bonus."

You glared at him but didn't say anything as a branch was heard snapping. All four of you turned around to find Hope giving the four of you a sheepish smile.

The other three smirk when they look between the two of you. They knew about your major crush on Hope.

"We're actually heading out. Maybe Hope can help you with your transformation."

Landon whispers to you as they start to head out. They say goodbye and make their way back to the school. MG had wanted to stay and see how it would play out but the other two refused to let him stay.

"That was beautiful."

You blush at her compliment.

"Thank you. That means a lot."

She nods and takes a seat beside you.

"So, you're having your first transformation tonight, are you ready?"

"Not at all. I really didn't want to trigger my other side, but it was inevitable."

Hope nods and looks around the woods. Relieved the guys had actually left.

"So, what can I help you with? I'm assuming you needed something if you were looking for me."

Hope blushes and turns away. Now feeling silly over what she wanted to ask you.

"Oh, come on. You heard me sing, that was embarrassing. What did you want to talk about?"

Hope mumbles something but you can clearly hear her say that it wasn't embarrassing compared to what she was going to tell you. A text notification is heard and Hope groans loudly when she notices who it is.

"I'm guessing that wasn't good?"

She sighs and shakes her head.

"Just a little encouragement. MG was telling me to just tell you already."

"Tell me what?"

"That all I can ever think about is taking you out on a date. I'm sick of watching you go out on a date with practically everyone but me. That's a lie. You don't go out with everyone but I'm saying I'm tired of keeping this from you and watching you get asked out by everyone."

You had no idea what to say. You weren't expecting for her to outright ask you out. In fact, you didn't even know that she had been wanting to ask you out for a while.

Taking your silence as a no, Hope speaks up before she further embarrasses herself.

"It's cool. You don't have to say yes. It was silly of me to even ask. I'll help you out with your first transformation if you want. MG, Landon and Kaleb might have an idea of what will happen but won't have a clue when it does. I'm more prepared to han...."

You kiss her, shutting her up. You could tell she was on the beginning of her ramble and if you let her continue, she was never going to let you talk. When you pull back, Hope is smiling.

"Yes, I will go out with you on a date and yes, I'll rather have you help me out with my transformation."

Hope leans in to kiss you. Happy, that she was now going to be able to do so.

You couldn't stop smiling throughout the day after that. Sure, you were still upset about the whole transformation thing but with Hope at your side, it wouldn't matter. You knew she was going to help you out and you weren't scared of the fact that you were going to hurt someone after turning.

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Not accepting any more prompts unless you are okay with waiting around 2 weeks for it

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Prudence Blackwood - Protector Part 2

Sara Lance - Not Your Fault

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - Professors Part 2

Katie McGrath - Player Part 2

Phoebe Tonkin - Hurt

Diana Prince - Just A Dream

Sabrina Spellman - Queen of Hell

Denna(Legend of the Seeker) - Breakings

Saskia De Merindol - Dork

Saskia De Merindol - Heartbreaker

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!