You/Meredith Grey - Come Home

Summary: You want her to come home 

Requested by: kendallcarpenter99

You groaned loudly as you yet again heard Meredith's alarm early in the morning. Feeling her kiss on your cheek and then try to climb out of bed, you wrapped your arms around her. 

"Noooo. Don't go."

You mumbled, half-asleep. Meredith lets out a soft laugh as she feels you wrapping her arms around her waist. 

"I'm sorry, honey, but I can't stay. I have work."

"And I need you. Can't you just skip work for the day? I promise to make it worth your time."

She pretends to think about it and then shakes her head. 

"I'll take you up on that offer on Friday but for now, I need to meet a couple of patients."

You sighed and removed your arms from around her.

"Fine. I guess, I'll let you go to work. I'll just be here all by myself. With nothing to do."

"(y/n)...."

Meredith warns you. She knew where this was going and if she didn't get out of bed in the next couple of minutes, she'll knew you'll convince her to stay. 

"I'll be good, I promise."

She doesn't quite believe you but doesn't really have the time to argue with you. 

"If you say so. Go back to sleep. It's still too early."

Meredith leaned down and placed a quick kiss on your lips before heading to the bathroom to change for work. 

You were already awake and no longer sleepy so you figured you should make Meredith breakfast before she left. Wrapping a robe around your body, you headed downstairs to make her a quick breakfast along with some coffee. 

Meredith doesn't come downstairs for another half an hour. 

"You made me breakfast? You're too sweet."

She gives you a proper kiss and then sits in front of you to eat the breakfast you had made her. The two of you talk about your weekend plans and work related things before Meredith finishes eating and starts to help you clean. 

"I'm not sure what time I'll be back but I promise to be here before dinner."

You just give her a smile and nod. 

"I'm holding you to that promise. I'll see you later."

Kissing her one last time, she makes her way to her car before driving off to work. 

X

You were bored out of your mind. Sometimes you liked having 3 days off in a row but it could be completely boring if you didn't have anyone to spend it with. You had already caught up with your shows as well as completed some work you could do at home and now you had nothing to do. Checking to see what time it was, you figured out it was already lunch time for Meredith. You wanted her home and you just knew the perfect way to get her to come home early. 

Taking a quick shower and putting on the lingerie that she had gotten you, you took a couple of pictures in several poses to send to her.

Meredith had been currently talking to one of her coworkers when she heard your notification sound go off. Not one to ignore your texts, she pulled out her phone and checked to see what you had sent. 

"Fuck..."

"Excuse me?"

Meredith stammers out a lame excuse about forgetting something at her office and rushes out to call you. 

"What are you doing?"

She asks before you even have a chance to talk. 

"Me? I'm not doing anything. I just wanted to show you what you would be coming home to."

"I don't believe."

"It's true. I just wanted to wear what you had gotten me a while ago. Don't you like it?"

Meredith was about to respond when she's suddenly being called in to deal with a patient.

"I'll show you how much I like it when I come home."

You hear before she hangs up the phone. It makes you smile at the thought of what she would do when she comes home. 

X

You barely open the door as she comes in and pushes you against the wall to kiss you roughly. 

"You have no idea all the things I kept thinking about doing to you when you sent me those pictures"

"Show me."

Meredith wastes no time to take off both of your clothes. 

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Not accepting any more prompts unless you are okay with waiting around 2 weeks for it

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Addison Montgomery - Boyfriend

Sabrina Spellman - Queen of Hell Part 2

Harley Quinn - Coworker

Katherine Pierce - 500 years

Lena Luthor/Kara and Alex Danvers - Spiderwoman Part 2

Hope Mikaelson - Forgotten

Hope Mikaelson - Forgotten Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!