You/Lena Luthor - Hot Mom

Summary: She's voted hottest mom in National City 

Promp by: LOWKEYBASIC

You crumbled up the magazine as best as you could after reading the article that had just been released. Your secretary had left it for you with a note saying to be prepared for what people were going to say about Lena in the next few days. You were confused at first and then quite annoyed over the fact that the magazine had sexualized your wife. 

"I'm going to kill them!"

Lena opens the door as soon as you say it. Making her raise an eyebrow at you. 

"Who are you going to kill, darling?"

She asked knowing it was just an empty threat. Lena had a vague idea of what it was but didn't say anything as she waited for you to tell her what was going on. 

"The publisher of that magazine."

You walked over to where you had thrown the magazine, picked it up and gave it to Lena so she could see why you were acting like this. 

Lena can't help but laugh as she sees the title of the magazine. "Lena Luthor, voted National CIty's hottest mom. Turn to page 34 to see why she was."

Lena turns to page 34, finding a lot of pictures of her holding (baby name) in different outfits. They pictures were quite flattering. Most of them were of her in a suit and several with a pencil skirt. 

"Love, I don't see what the problem is. They didn't post any revealing pictures and even covered (baby name)'s face."

"They sexualized you, Lena! You know what, I'm going to buy the magazine and fire them all. Show them that it wasn't a good idea to mess with the Luthors."

You grabbed your phone and began to dial your secretary, only for Lena to grab your phone and place it back down in its receiver. 

"You will do no such thing. I don't see a problem with what they published, I think it's quite flattering."

"But, babe...."

"Let me remind you over the fact that I find your twitter account with thirst tweets over me."

You blushed brightly after remembering when Lena had come to you one late night to ask you over the meaning of thirst tweets. It's how the two of you even started dating. 

X

Ever since the article had been published, Lena's noticed that she's gotten more than couple of looks from both men and women. She never said anything as it didn't bother her, mainly because she liked how jealous you would get. 

She still couldn't forget the day when the two of you had gone to your son's baseball games and quite a few dad's looked her way as she passed by. You were of course jealous but didn't say anything as you held her close to you. That very night, you made sure she knew that she was yours and then Lena made sure that you knew you were hers. Neither of you got any sleep that night. 

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lizzie Saltman - ??

Caity Lotz - PR Stunt

Katie McGrath - Sick

Emilia Clarke - Coffee

Jessica Jones - Posessive

Helena Bertinelli (Huntress) - Hurt

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!