You/Saskia De Merindol - Dork

Summary: Saskia says the L-word

Prompt by: Kali_Story 

With both you and Saskia getting much closer, Saskia had invited you to her bi-weekly picnic with her friends. You knew how important it was to her as she always talked about how she would always look forward to them. 

"Are you sure that you want me to go? What if they hate me?"

Saskia rolled her eyes and pulled you in for a kiss. 

"They are going to love you, (y/n). You have nothing to worry about."

Her words calmed your fears and nerves from meeting her childhood friends. They were important to her and you were sure if you didn't make good impression, Saskia was going to dump you. 

Arriving at the table, Saskia greeted with a hug and a kiss while you stood to the side. 

"(y/n), this is Melanie and Olivia. Olivia and Melanie, this is (y/n)."

You give them a shy wave before you're suddenly pulled into a hug by Olivia and then Melanie. 

"None of that. You've been dating Saskia for months already and she never stops talking about you. You're practically one of us now."

Saskia blushes brightly at her friends words. 

"Shut up. I don't talk a lot about her."

They both agree sarcastically. 

"Yeah, right. And we're both single."

You give them a smile and place a kiss on Saskia's cheek. 

"Don't worry, babe. I think it's cute."

"Now that is settled. Lets eat. We're all starving."

Everyone gathers around the table to serve themselves food. It doesn't take long for everyone to settle in and get comfortable at the sudden addition of a new person. You honestly really liked them and they seemed to genuinely like you. It let you breathe easier to know that Saskia's best friends didn't hate you. 

An hour later and everyone had finished eating. It was just the adults talking at this time as the kids had gone out to play near the playground around the table. You were finishing a story when you suddenly felt the sleeve of your coat being pulled. 

"Excuse me, Ms. (y/n). Our mum told us that you used to play soccer. We were hoping you could be our fourth player."

Melanie tried to get them to leave you alone. 

"Leave (y/n) alone. Nothing wrong with the three of you just playing."

"But mum"

Melanie was going to tell them to stop but you stepped in. 

"I don't mind. It's been a while since I've played."

"Don't be ridiculous. You can't possibly play in heels."

Saskia groaned loudly, already knowing where this was going. 

"Oh really? $20 that I can play without falling on my butt."

"Deal. Easiest $20 I'm ever going to make."

Saskia just took a big sip of her wine as she watched the two of you make a bet. 

"I knew it was just going to be a matter of time before the two of you made a bet against each other."

You stood up and took off your coat before following him to the field. Happily joining whatever team he had assigned you. The game started and you matched the level that they were playing in. They were kids so you were obviously not going to use your full strength. 

It didn't take long for you to get all muddy from the constant jumping around to block the ball or getting it away from the other team. 

Saskia pulled out her phone and took a picture of you, finding it adorable that you were really into the game despite playing with a bunch of kids. 

"God, I'm in love with a dork."

She mutters under her breath, not realizing that you had made your way over as the game had finished. 

"You love me?"

She looked like a deer in the headlights as she raised her head to look at you. 

"What? Did I say that? I meant I'm in love with cork?"

You rolled your eyes over her ridiculous coverup. 

"You know for a lawyer, you're a terrible liar."

Leaning down to kiss her, you made sure not to get her all muddy. 

"I love you too."

You yelled to her before running to her car as everyone had already packed up. 

"Don't get mad if I get your seat all muddy."

Saskia stood up, grabbed your coat and quickly rushed after you. 

"Don't you dare!"

-----------

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Not accepting any more prompts unless you are okay with waiting around 2 weeks for it

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Saskia De Merindol - Heartbreaker

Lena Luthor - Second Chance Part 2

Zari Tomaz - New Member Part 2

Lisa Cuddy - ??

Allison Cameron - ??

Daenerys Targeryen - Paintings

Meredith Grey - ??

Addison Montgomery - Boyfriend

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!