You/Arizona Robbins - Fight

Summary: She helps you

Prompt by: FiooBlossom

Amelia, your boss, was being highly unreasonable. She was demanding for you to do this marketing project within the day and have it ready for tomorrow to present. Amelia knew that it usually took you at least a week to come up with something decent but there was no way you would get to come up with what she was asking for. 

Since you've arrived home, you've locked yourself in your office. Not even bothering to go out and make something small to eat. The lack of food was making you get a headache but you refused to move, thinking that if you stepped away from your desk, then you would never be able to finish by the morning. 

It's how Arizona came to find you. Hunched over your desk while you were on your computer. 

"(Y/n), have you had dinner already?"

She asked, already knowing the answer. You always tended to cook whenever you would come home and have leftovers for when she would arrive.

You simply just mumbled about being too busy to get food and continued to ignore her as you typed away. Arizona was not having any of it. She knew how lost you could get in your own world and how little you would take care of yourself in order to prioritize work.

"Come on. Lets get you something to eat and then you can come back and finish whatever you're working on."

"I can't. It's due tomorrow."

"(y/n)"

Arizona warned. She hated being ignored. Plus you hadn't even looked up at her. Making her feel like she was an annoyance.

"I told you I can't! I'm busy."

You finally yell. Arizona wasn't going to take the hint and this would make her get the hint.

Arizona heard you loud and clear.

"You need to eat, (y/n). You've probably been here since you've arrived and who knows since you've last had something to eat. You can either come eat on your own right this second or I'll make you."

You finally looked up at her after hearing the tone in her voice. 

"I'm not going to, Arizona. I could lose my job if I don't finish this tomorrow and who knows when I'll be able to find something similar to this. Then I would have to depend on you and I don't want that. I don't want to just sit at home until I can find something that fits my skills. I can't lose this job, Arizona."

Panic was beginning to set when you realized that you were nowhere near done and the deadline was in less than 10 hours. There was no way you were going to finish meaning that you would lose your job. Your father was right, you would never be able to hold down a good job because you weren't any good at it. You were spiraling. First thinking about losing your job and then about how even more disappointed your father would be. Your heart started beating faster and you could hardly breathe no matter how hard you tried to. 

Arizona rushed to your side as she saw the beginning of a panic attack. She moved your chair back to give you space and kneeled in front of you while taking your hands.

"It's okay, (y/n). You're not going to lose your job. Your boss was being unreasonable and I'm more than sure that this was one of her assignments that she forgot to do. Your father is an idiot and he'll always be. You're good at your job and don't you dare let anyone tell you otherwise. Now please focus on me. Breathe with me."

In. Out. In. Out. In. Out

You followed Arizona's breathing until eventually you were able to calm down.

"I'm sorry, Ari. I didn't mean to go off on you like that."

She brings up one of your hands to her lips and kisses the back of it. 

"There's no need to apologize for anything, (y/n). You were stressing out. It was totally normal. Now I'll leave you alone to take a couple of minutes to calm down on your own and then come downstairs to the kitchen so we could have dinner. I'll even make you your favorite."

"I love you, Ari."

"I love you too. Take your time. I'll be downstairs if you need me."

There was no need to reply as you just watched her walk out the room. You were truly lucky to have someone as understanding as her. 

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Maleficent

Lena Luthor

Lena Luthor

Kara Danvers/Samantha Arias

Mariska Hargitay

Walking Dead Part 2

Amelia Shepherd

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!